XVI.

1 week later.
Shawn.

"Damn, Bey." I moaned while she was riding me.

She looked down into my eyes and starting hopping faster. Her moans was getting louder and her sex faces was turning me on that much more.

"I'm done, watch out."

"I'm almost there, daddy." She moaned.

"Fuck." I grunted as I released inside of her.
She came right after me.

"Shit" she climbed off of me and laid down with her head on my shoulder.

"Oh my god, Bey."

"Nobody does you like I do." She whispered and started kissing on my neck.

"Enough, come on. You need to go to sleep."

I don't know why but Bey has been extremely horny these past few days. Every time we have sex she's satisfied for a couple minutes then ready to get back to it. What happened to me being on punishment though?

She pouted and looked up at me. "Don't give me that look."

"But, baby-"

"But, baby go to sleep."

"Aight." She scooted to the edge of the bed and turned her back to me.

"Beyoncé."

"You need to go to sleep." She said mocking my voice.

I sucked my teeth. "Oh my-" I grabbed her waist and pulled her back to me. "Stop being childish." I whispered in her ear and kissed it.

Next morning.

"Bey, get up." I said tapping her. Note to self: never tap Bey.

She grabbed my wrist so fast, I thought she snapped it. "I hate being tapped. Do not tap me." She growled.

"Damn, ma. My bad."

She glared at me. "I mean I'm sorry."

"Good boy. What do you want?"

"Remember I told you we had to go. I didn't want to leave you here alone."

She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Where you going?"

"To handle some business."

"Shawn..."

I sighed. "I know, babe. Give me some time, I promise I'm going to stop." She nodded. "But right now I have to handle Kanye."

"Okay, be careful."

"Call me when you leave." I kissed her and left out the door.

I got in my car, that I keep here, and drove off.

"Call TyTy."

"Calling Vanessa..." The system responded.

"No. What the fuck?" I tapped the end button so fast. "I hate technology."

((If Siri never did that to you... 🙄🙄🙄🙄))

I picked my phone up and scrolled to Ty's name.