The Killer

Jeff , Jane and Draco sat in a classroom with around 10 other kids. The walls were a cream color, the tables and chairs light brown, and two windows that were the size of a bull-mastiff, each of them on the other side of the classroom.

Ms. Byers, a tall woman in her 40's with brown hair, tan skin, a tawny suit and a nice smile stood in front of the green chalkboard next to her desk. Adjusting her horn-rimmed glasses, the teacher said, " Alrighty, we're gonna be working on our English assignments, so please get out a pen and paper, and get ready."

Ms. Byers began to hand out instructions for the assignment, and they all began to write. About 16 minutes later, when Jeff was about to finish his paper, he felt a strange tap on his shoulder. He looked behind him, and saw a boy around his age. He was skinny, with dark brown hair, brown eyes, an orange, short-sleeved shirt, and light skin, a cocky smirk on his face. It was Keith Speser, a local rich boy. Jeff and him had despised each other since the 7th grade.

Jeff, somewhat suspiciously, said, " Yes?"

Keith chuckled and smirked more. " How was your summer, schizo? I really hope those voices in your head didn't spoil your fun. ", he sneered. "I mean, can you even walk a step without hearing an imaginary friend telling you to shoot up a mall?"

Jeff gripped the pencil tight, anger and hate flowing through him. He'd put up with this garbage from Keith ever since he heard about Jeff's mental illnesses, and he was mostly used to it. But there was always at least one insult that worked Jeff up. 

Jane glared at the boy. "Hey, would you mind pissing off?", she asked angrily.

"Ooh, and Jane," Keith sneered, "I forgot what lovely, slutty lips you got. Get that from your mom?"

Nobody would miss him if he were dead, Jeff thought hatefully. 

Jane got up, ready to slap Keith, but before she could even get a chance, Draco rose up and grabbed the bullying kid by the collar of his shirt, growling, " Don't talk to them like that, or else I'll rip off your fucking balls!"

The teacher gasped and put a hand to her mouth, astounded. Jane sighed at Draco and slapped her forehead.

"Why, why was I cursed with such idiot brothers?!", Jane groaned. She did love them, honestly, but sometimes she wanted to kick their asses.

Jeff glared at his old rival who harassed him and his sister, still thinking about how funny it would be to break the kid's--

Meanwhile, Jeff and Draco were in the principal's office. Jane went there, too, even though she didn't have to be. She just didn't want to be in that classroom by herself, especially with Keith still there.

The principal, Dr. Noah Cranston, paced back in forth in front of them, while the three siblings sat in the red chairs in front of him. Dr. Cranston was a man in his fifties, 5'10, wearing a brown suit and white shirt, with a shaved bald head, a goatee with sideburns, and green eyes. He had smile-lines around his eyes, but he wasn't smiling now. Jeff liked Dr. Cranston, but he was nervous about being in his office and having to explain what happened. 

" I must say, I'm very disappointed in you, guys. It's the first day of the new school year, and already you're in my office.", Dr. Cranston said sternly.

Taking note of the black jackets that they all held across their laps, he remarked, " C'mon, what's with the black clothes, you three? Going to a funeral?"

" Unfortunately, no.", Draco quipped.

Sighing deeply, Dr. Cranston said, " Now, Draco, please, let's be civil, here. Uh, Jefferson, what do you have to say about all this?