"Uh....your father, he is tall, smart, always wants to be a good example. He has a pair of light green eyes. He makes orders and keeps them right. He helps people do the right decision. He is a joker and serious at the same time. Always tries to look for the positive in everything. He is stubborn, and selfless, but never get on his bad side. You got the stubbornness from him." I said and chuckled. Bella smiled a bit at that but kept her head down and didn't look at me.

"Is that all?" I asked her and she didn't respond. I waited and finally, she nodded.

"Well then. I'm sorry we kept it from you, Bella." I said and she looked at me.

"It's ok. Excuse me." Bella said and smiled at me a bit but I could see she was still sad. Bella for up and left to her room. The Cullen's and the Denali's walked back in.

"Well, at least she didn't cry." Emmett said as he sat down.

"I wanted....to tell her everything.....and I couldn't. To tell her....they missed her.....to tell her everything. I just couldn't." I said sadly and Esme placed her hand on my shoulder in a comforting way.

"We know, Jack. We can't tell her." Carlisle said to me. I nodded.

"Let's talk about something else, Jack just got here, let's not make this sad." Carmen suggested and they nodded.

"Any news?" Jasper asked me.

"Bad news, no. Good news, not really. Besides that Arendelle trading lines with other Kingdoms are going great, just like always." I shrugged and they nodded.

"So, Jack, do you think Bella is warming up to her parents?" Irina asked and I sighed.

"Well, it really depends. She didn't argue about her not wanting them. Yet again she didn't say she accepted them." I said carefully.

"She's confused. Bella isn't mad, but she isn't happy. She doesn't know what to feel." Jasper said to everyone and Edward's expression looked worried.

Edward was about to leave but Esme stopped him. She looked at him and he nodded and left. I'm guessing she spoke to him in her mind.

*Edward Cullen*

I walked upstairs and found Bella in her room looking out the window. I walked in and closed the door.

"Bella? How are you feeling?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Okay I guess. Everything Jack said about my real mommy and daddy was just that.....it didn't sound like they hate me. He said it was for my safety." Bella said choosing her words.

"Well, Alice told you that they didn't hate you. Now, do you still hate them?" I asked her. Bella looked into space and shook her head.

"I don't know." She said confused and shrugged. I hugged her.

"I'm going downstairs. Join me?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I want to read." Bella said and picked up one of her book and laid in her bed and opened it to the first page.

I got up and left downstairs. They all looked at me as I walked in and I just smiled.

"She's more calm about it, but still confused." Jasper said and I nodded as a thank you to him.

"Let's not be sad about this." Jack said and then Emmett started joking around. The Denali's got to know Jack further more and he actually told us something he had never mentioned to us.

His Human life. I never had known of Jack to be Human, I thought Guardians were like Humans but I didn't know they were Humans before this life. I found everything surprising of this topic. Jack indeed became into the immortal life proudly. He became a Spirit by saving blood of his own blood. By saving his younger sister.