Disney Day

After Connie and Jacob had a very disturb night of sleep they were understandably exhausted. Grace came into their bedroom about 8:30am and climbed in between her mum and dad, Jacob said "you okay princess?" Grace smiled and said "yes is mum okay?" Connie was still fast asleep Jacob gave Grace a reassuring smile and said "your mum is just tired sweetheart she wasn't feeling very well in the night so she was up a lot" Jacob knew that both him and Connie were going to be tired day so Jacob came up with an idea "Grace how do you fancy a Disney day" Grace laughed and said "what's one of them?" Jacob smiled and said "basically you pick 7 Disney films you want to watch and then me, your mum and you will all watch them together in are bed all day" Grace thought it was a brilliant idea so she went downstairs and picked the films whilst Jacob gently woke Connie.

Jacob place and kiss to Connie's neck and immediately she started to wake "morning muscles" Jacob held her and hand and said "morning sweetcheeks you okay?" Connie smiled whilst moving closer to Jacob "I'm just a bit tired" Jacob laughed and said "that's good then because we are spending the whole day in bed with Grace" Connie smiled and said "that sounds perfect" Jacob kissed Connie and she responded with an equal amount of passion.

Grace came back into the room with her 7 films that she had picked she climbed back into her mum and dads bed and cuddled into Connie. Jacob gave Grace a cuddle and said "so what have you picked princess?" Grace laughed at his nickname for her and said "The Lion King, Snow White, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Lady and the Tramp and Bambi. Connie put the DVD on and they all sat their content in each other's company watching the films together like they had always been a family.

Things were finally starting to look up for the Beauchamp's/ Masters and things could only get a whole lot better, they were moving on with there life's and had decided to leave the past in the past where it belonged. They could tackle anything in this world as long  as they had each other. Connie, Jacob and Grace were truly the perfect family.

So this was the last chapter of this story, I hope you have enjoyed this short story and thank you to everyone for the lovely comments and stars, they really do mean a lot to me. I have already started a new story and the first update for that will be up tomorrow, I'm going away tomorrow so hopefully the place I'm going to will have good wifi so I can post if not then the next chapter of my new story will be up on Wednesday! 

~Chloè~ xxx💖