Taken- part 2

Connie and Jacob were both as shocked and angry about what had happened to their daughter and they were going to do everything in there power to make Grace safe again. Jacob drove as Connie was in no fit state which was understandable under the circumstances she was faced with which you wouldn't even wish on your own enemy. Jacob wasn't in a good way either but he was trying his best to hold everything together for the sake of Connie and Grace.

The first place Jacob and Connie were driving to was Connie's house, they both thought it was a good place to start because they would be able to tell if Grace had been home and if she had what stuff she had taken. Connie and Jacob pulled up on to the drive and both of them literally flew out of the car in a matter of 5 seconds. Connie went to open the door with Jacob right behind her this was when they noticed the door was unlocked they pushed it open and that was when there faces dropped, everything had been smashed and thrown on the floor but what immediately caught Connie and Jacobs attention was the draw which they kept all their passports and medical stuff, Grace's passport had been taken so Connie and Jacob immediately ran back out to the car and made their way to Cardiff Airport to go and get there princess back.

Connie had spoken to the police on the way and filed a missing persons report, the police agreed to meet Connie and Jacob at the airport. The police promised an emotional Connie that they would ring her if there was any news before they got to the airport and as of yet they hadn't rang.

No news is good news, or is it......?

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday as I was working all day and then when I came home I went straight to bed cause I wasn't feeling very well, I'll post 2 chapter today, here's the first one!! Xx