Taken-part 1

After Jacob, Connie and Grace all having a week of work/school today was the day they all went back to reality. Connie and Jacob both dropped Grace of at school and Connie specifically told the headteacher and her daughters teacher Mrs Thomas that no one was aloud to pick Grace up but her and Jacob. They said there goodbyes to Grace and then made their way to the ED.

It was about 2:30pm and Connie and Jacob were sitting together in Connie's office taking a late lunch because they deserved a break after working none stop from 9:30. Connie and Jacob were talking in general when Connie had a feeling that something wasn't right! "Jay I think something's wrong with Grace" Jacob said "what makes you say that sweetcheeks?" Connie cuddled up to him closer and says "I've just got a gut feeling that somethings wrong and it won't go away"Jacob kissed her forehead and said "why don't you give the school a quick ring to check on Grace" Connie nodded and dialled the school number!!!

"Hello it's Connie Beauchamp speaking I'm just ringing to check on Grace"
"Hi Mrs Beauchamp I'm afraid Grace isn't here at the moment her childminder picked her up 20minutes ago for a dentist appointment"
"What?? She doesn't have a dentist appointment who's taken my child"
"Mrs Beauchamp I'm sorry her name was Emma and she had black long hair and was wearing blue Jeans and a white top"
Connie shouted down the phone " I told you not to let anyone take my daughter accept me or Jacob why didn't you listen?"
All the headteacher said was that she was "sorry"
This angered Connie even more because she didn't even have a decent explanation, even if she did it wouldn't have been good enough Connie said "if anything has or does happen to my daughter you are going to wish that you had never been born" Connie then hung up because she was going to go and find her daughter.

Connie's heart stopped as tears were streaming down her cheeks, Jacob said to Connie "what's wrong" Connie said "Sam's girlfriend had taken Grace"  Jacob and Connie ran out of her office and jumped straight into Connie's car because they were going to go and look and get their daughter back.

On Friday 13th March Grace Beauchamp was TAKEN, this is the day that would haunt everyone forever.....

Hi sorry for being so inactive i have finished school for 7 weeks which feels amazing and I'm in a much happier place not being there. Over the summer I am going to write loads of pre-written chapters so when I do unfortunately go back to the *dump* I will still be able to update my stories. I will be updating every day, thank you for all being so patient when it comes to me updating my stories, I hope this was worth the wait and if it's not then I am sorry. Xx