Im always watching- 1

By the time they all arrived home it was quite late, Grace was still fast asleep so Connie opened the front door so Jacob could carefully carry Grace up to bed. Connie sat on the floor next to her daughters bed just watching her precious little girl sleep, she sat there for about 15 minutes just thinking about how much things have changed and every other little things you could think off, eventually Connie placed a kiss to her daughters forehead and left the room to go and find Jacob.

When Connie entered the room Jacob was already in bed and waiting for Connie, whilst Connie had been sat with Grace Jacob had locked all the doors and made Connie and himself a cup of coffee which he had bought upstairs and placed it on the small Chester draws which were either side of the double bed that they shared. After Connie changed into her nightwear she climbed into bed, Jacob opened his arms so Connie could snuggle up close to him, this was one of the many things Connie loved about Jacob she had never experienced someone loving and caring for her and her daughter so much in her life, Jacob wrapped his arms around her petite figure after she moved close to him. Jacob said to Connie "are you okay" Connie let out a small smile which showed Jacob she was greatfull that he was making sure she was okay "I'm okay just a bit shaken up" Jacob kissed her softly on the lips and said "I'm never going to let anything happen to you and Grace I love you both so much" Connie let a single tear drop escape her eyes and roll down her freckle coated cheeks and said "I never want to loose you muscles I love you so much too" Jacob placed another kiss on her lips and then they both fell asleep in each other's arms, what they was expecting was to relive some of the tale at midnight tonight....??