end.

Zayn regained his normal breathing pattern first, chuckling with mild disgust when he glanced at Liam's hand against the window. It was covered in his come, but Liam didn't seem to care that he'd smeared it all over the glass. ( i re-add this part bc it would have been shorter.)

"I'm not cleaning that up," he whispered into Liam's ear, smiling when he heard Liam chuckle. He lifted his head and pressed his lips against Zayn's, smiling as he pulled away.

"I'll do it, after I clean you up."

"I like the sound of that," Zayn replied, kissing Liam again. Liam winced slightly, finally feeling something other than absolute lust, and the realization that his lip is full on bleeding kind of ruins the mood.

"Sorry," Liam mumbled as he brushed the blood away from Zayn's lips. Zayn caught Liam's hand and kissed it before he stroked the side of Liam's face lovingly.

"Maybe we should clean you up instead, Rocky." Liam's lips twitched upwards in a smile at the nickname. He gently picked Zayn up and carried him to their bathroom, only slightly tripping over his trousers on the floor.

Half an hour later, they were in bed with the covers pulled tightly around them and Zayn was gently stroking Liam's hair. Liam's eyes were closed, but he was willing himself not to fall asleep just yet.

"Liam?" Zayn said softly.

"Yeah?" he mumbled in reply, shifting slightly in Zayn's arms.

"I'd be okay with you retiring...if it's what you really want."

Liam chuckled softly, lifting himself up on his elbows so he could stare down at Zayn with a fond smile.

"Maybe in a few years. Gotta give Louis another shot, yeah?"

"You're an idiot," Zayn chuckled. Liam leaned down and brushed his lips over Zayn's, careful not to split his open again.

"As long as you're around to pick me back up, I'll be okay."

Zayn smiled widely and pulled Liam back down, holding him tightly. Liam sighed deeply, feeling like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He could lose every match from now until retirement, and it would be okay as long as Zayn was around.

"Liam?" Zayn spoke up again, and Liam grunted in response, slightly annoyed because he had been minutes away from finally falling asleep.

"You didn't clean the window."
-//-//-//-//-//-
words: 382
-
thank you for everyone for reading: vote & comment on this book! i can't believe it hit 1k reads but this will be my last book for one direction since i move fandoms which is kpop! if you want to try listening to them dm me i will give you list of groups! 💗