It wasn't until Liam and Niall were in their mid-twenties that things started to really take off. But as Liam's career really started to move forward, Isaac fell ill and could no longer help him train.

"I can't do this without you," Liam cried as he and Niall sat at Isaac's bedside. Even in his weakened state, Isaac reached out to smack Liam upside the head.

"Don't be stupid," Isaac croaked. "I'd be damned if you'd waste your talents and my training."

"But -"

"Don't argue with me," Isaac began to cough and Niall jumped to his feet to fetch water while Liam sat helplessly.

Isaac cleared his throat loudly, gasping for breath after he'd taken a long drink from the cup Niall gave him. Liam and Niall shared a look, both incredibly worried about the shell of a man lying before them.

"Listen to me, both of you."Isaac inhaled deeply.

"I didn't spend the last fifteen years of my life teaching you all i know just to have it squandered."

"Uncle-"Isaac grabbed Niall wrist, silencing him.

"Don't interrupt me," Isaac took another deep breath, "I want you to promise me that you will take care of Liam. Keep him on the straight and narrow, yeah?"

Niall bit his lip, clasping Isaac's hand with his own as he fought to keep his composure. He nodded furiously, unable to form words.

"Liam," Isaac turned towards him and Liam's heart leapt into his throat, "Make me proud. Win title, for Christ sake. We both know you've got it in you."

"Liam?" Liam's thoughts were cut off by the voice of the interviewer and he realized he'd completely missed her question.

"Sorry, can you repeat that?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Your trainer, Zayn Malik, He's got you on a fairly tight regimen for an upcoming fight, yeah?" The interviewer asked, giving him an award winning smile.

"Oh, yeah," Liam swallowed harshly. He chuckled, "Never stops the badgering, that one."

"Does your relationship get in the way at all?" The interviewer questioned.

"Only when training doesn't go as well as he'd like. It's a bit hard to go home and complain about your trainer when he's also your boyfriend." Liam chuckled again, his eyes meeting Zayn's. He shook his head at Liam's comment, catching his tongue between teeth in a smile.

The interviewer laughed softly and began her closing statement, to which Liam only paid mild attention. His eyes were on Zayn until she'd addressed him directly, "I have no doubt you'll win this one, Liam."

"Thanks, I'II try my best." Liam smiled, shaking her hand as he stood up. Niall walked over to him, congratulating him on an interview well done before Zayn had even risen from his seat.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N

thank you for reading my book . hope you like this chapter .

i want to make the chapter short , because i want the story to be long .

ig:flawlessftzayn

twitter:sleeplyzayn and harrysleeply