A knock came from the window and Zayn quickly pressed the button, rolling it down to reveal Niall on the other side .

"What the bloody hell are you two still doing here ?This car is by the hour , you know ."Niall took a look at the pair and rubbed his face "Y'know what , I don't want to know . Just get a move on , yeah ? "

Liam whimpered softly and Zayn rolled his eyes . Despite his massive muscles and occasional menacing presence, Liam really was a teddy bear .

"Take us home " , Zayn relented .

Liam did his best to keep his hands to himself on the drive home, he really did. It's wasn't his fault that Zayn kept shifting in his seat and drawing attention to himself. His knee brushed against Liam's and Liam reacted instinctively, grabbing a hold of Zayn's knee at first and slowly sliding his hand up Zayn thigh.

Zayn smacked his hand on top of Liam's, but it didn't do any good because Liam didn't pull away .

"Behave ", Zayn hissed, trying so hard not to smile . (He likes it , oooooo)

"Make me , Liam smiled at Zayn , who was still clutching (his dick ) at Liam's hand and preventing it from traveling further up his thigh.

"Keep it up , Payne ". He chuckled . "And I'll make you sorry . "

"That sounds like a challenge ", Liam purred ( kitten ) as he slid closer to Zayn .

Just as the car pulled up in front of their building, Zayn turned his head toward Liam and smirked . "Just you wait ". ( umm , Liam post to be dominate .)

As soon as they were inside , Liam pulled Zayn into his arms and attached his lips firmly to Zayn's neck . His hands roamed Zayn's clothed form , trying to pull them off even before they made it to the elevator.Zayn chuckled, letting Liam do as he pleased but didn't reciprocate as he normally would on this situation.

When they finally made it to the inside of their flat , Zayn fisted his hand in Liam's hair and pulled his head back . he smirked at Liam again, enjoying the desperate way Liam was staring at him .

"You've got a long way to go , love." He pushed Liam away , taking off his coat before turning around again. "Go on, get changed."

"Why've got training to do ". Zayn shrugged "Go on ".
-----•--------------------

Smut coming next chapter. I was trying to make this chapter longer .

Follow me on Instagram @/lovely.harryy .

gudetama ily *heart emoji * why can't I be you can I have your book .

Anyways can i want more wattpad friends . *smirk emoji*