I want a friend on here . }

Liam groaned as he shuffled towards their bedroom, mumbling under his breath. Zayn snickered softly, secretly enjoying every minute of watching Liam get frustrated. He knew it was a cruel game to play, but he couldn't help himself.

Liam reappeared a few minutes later in a pair of gym shorts, his practice mitts around his neck. Zayn quirked an eyebrow at him as he noticed Liam's choice to forego putting a shirt on. Zayn would be lying if he said he minded, though.

"Right. Start your warm-up," he said offhandedly, turning his attention away from Liam as he walked over to the stereo on the other side of the room. He pretended not to notice Liam's quiet mocking as he began jumping rope.

Zayn set up their usual playlist, unable to keep a smirk off his face as he turned around and watched Liam. He reminded Liam to watch his breathing and to stay focused yet relaxed. He could tell all Liam really wanted to do was to tell him to sod off, but he remained silent apart from his breaths coming out in short bursts.

"Onto stretches now," Zayn said after ten minutes. As Liam obeyed, Zayn slipped his sweater over his head and tossed it aside. Liam gave him a quizzical look, but Zayn ignored it and urged him to continue stretching.

"Focus mitts." Zayn pulled his undershirt off, picking up mitts and smirking as Liam's eyes wandered over his bare chest. He smacked Liam's head playfully and gestured to Liam's mitts. "Come on."

"Y-Yeah," Liam mumbled as he pulled them on and started sparring with Zayn.

"Remember, love. Speed not power." Liam forced a chuckle, his brow furrowed in concentration. Zayn smiled, licking his lips as he admired the sweat that was starting to glisten on Liam's skin.

After three rounds, Zayn tossed the focus mitts aside and kicked off his shoes before taking a hold of the heavy bag hanging from the ceiling. Liam let out a deep breath, stretching his neck and rolling his shoulders before he started throwing punches at the bag.

That's it, Liam." Zayn couldn't control his smile now and he knew he was pushing Liam's buttons. "Harder."

Liam grunted as he continued to hit the bag between himself and Zayn, who kept egging him on. It was a bit unprofessional when soft moans started to pour from Zayn's mouth, but then again he hadn't really planned on being all that professional to begin with.

"You're bloody distracting," Liam groaned as he leaned into the bag, inches away from Zayn's face.

"Dunno what you're on about." Zayn smirked. "On the ground. Push-ups."

Liam reluctantly did as he asked, and Zayn thought it was time to reward Liam for the hard work he'd done. Liam paused halfway through a push-up when he heard Zayn unbuckle his belt, his jeans falling to the floor a minute later.

"Ah, ah. Keep going."

Liam groaned but kept going, trying like hell to ignore the fact that he was growing harder as he pictured Zayn shedding his clothes. It became increasingly difficult when he felt Zayn's hands on his back, brushing against his skin just enough to tease.

"Zayn," he breathed out, shuddering at the touch.

"Not finished yet," Zayn whispered into his ear, his lips just barely brushing. Suddenly Zayn pressed his body against Liam's, resting his weight on him and making it harder for Liam to continue doing push-ups.

"Zayn-" Liam repeated as Zayn's hips pressed into him, and he felt Zayn's half-hard cock rub against him.

-///-///-///-

The smut is really coming up next chapter. I hope this chapter is good . The book is almost finished. Btw this story is short- story . Anyway VOTE my beautiful readers .