The days leading up to his match were some of the longest days that Liam could remember. He and Zayn were constantly training, and Niall was practically a ghost because he spent so much time on the phone with promoters and the like. Liam loved his job, but he was starting to look more forward to when the fight was over so he could have a break and just spend some normal, quality time with Zayn.

They barely touched outside of when Liam was training, save for a few kisses here and there either in the morning or late at night when they were both too exhausted to do much else.

But despite the exhaustion, Liam was having trouble sleeping again. He couldn't sleep for more than an hour or two at a time, and it was starting to take its toll.

It started the week before the championship, Zayn and Liam were at the hall in the middle of training when Niall interrupted them to say Zayn had a visitor. He told Liam to keep going before he excused himself, and Liam had every intention of doing just that, until his eyes fell upon Zayn's visitor.

"Niall," he said, catching his attention before he'd left. "Who's that?"

"A trainer," Niall said, snapping his fingers as he tried to remember the name while keeping his eyes on his phone. "Harry something."

Liam tried not to stare, but he couldn't take his eyes off this strange man who seemed to know Zayn. A little too well, if Liam was being honest with himself, judging by the way Zayn greeted him.

His fists tightened when they hugged, and Liam found himself unable to breathe as he watched them talk. They were too far away for Liam to hear what was said, but he didn't need to hear their conversation to hate the way Harry was looking at Zayn.

When they suddenly turned in his direction, Liam forced a smile as Zayn waved to him. Harry didn't wave, but nodded his head instead. Any normal person wouldn't have felt threatened, but Liam was strangely jealous and Harry made his skin crawl.

He turned his attention back to his training, trying to concentrate on getting his form right while pushing thoughts of Harry and Zayn out of his mind. When Zayn returned, he asked Liam what was wrong.

"Nothing," he answered quickly, tensing when Zayn touched him.

"You sure?" Liam heard the worry in Zayn's voice, but refused to acknowledge it.

"I'm fine." He let out a breath and rolled his shoulders, cracking his neck before he spoke again. "Let's get back to training, yeah?"

Liam knew it was stupid to let this get to him, especially the week before a match, but he couldn't help it. He also couldn't help nottelling Zayn what was wrong. He knew that Zayn could tell something was wrong, but he just couldn't bring himself to admit that he was right.

—•—•—•—•—
not edited
words : 497
should I do a q&a ?? A lot of authors are doing them but they have more reads then me !