"Stefan and I broke up." Elena states with no emotion.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Bonnie asks then pauses, "Right..stupid question. I know I've been kind of MIA when you need me the most. I suck." Bonnie frowns.

"You want to make it up to me? Get my mind off it." Elena sighs running her hand through her hair.

"Just remember you asked for it." Bonnie smiles getting up and shutting the shutter. She then walks back over and cuts open the pillow case, tossing feathers all over the bed.

"Hey!" Elena says.

"Just be patient." Bonnie says still emptying fathers everywhere. Finally Bonnie finishes then looks over at Elena and I. "I need you two to swear to secrecy."

"It's kind of a bad week for that." I say.

"Swear because I'm not supposed to show you." Bonnie says narrowing her eyes.

"Fine I swear." I sigh.

"I swear also." Elena pips in.

"There's no windows open right?" Bonnie asks.

I look around, "Right."

"There's no fan, no air conditioning?" Bonnie keeps going.

"None!" I say getting tired of this.

"What are you doing?" Elena asks, even she is a little annoyed.

"Grams showed me this and you two are going to love it." Bonnie smiles, "You ready?" Elena and I both nod eager to see whatever she's doing. She lifts her hand above the feathers and one starts to slowly rise up to her hand. She keeps rising her hand and the feather also rises

"Bonnie what's going on?" Elena questions watching the feathers. Bonnie smiles dropping the feather and rubbing her hands to together. She puts both of her hands up and about 5 feathers rise. I let out a disbelieved laugh and Bonnie smiles dropping the feathers.

She looks up at Elena and I then suddenly all the feathers fly up and float around us. I put my hand over my mouth and Elena stands up looking around in disbelief.

"It's true you guys, everything my Grams told me. It's impossible but it's true. I'm a witch." Bonnie smiles.

"We believe you." I laugh and they laugh with me. My friend is a witch. How cool is that?

-------

"Why do you always bring me along when you need to talk to Stefan?" I ask annoyed as Elena drives to the boarding house.

"Because your good back up and maybe I just like your support." Elena shrugs.

I snort, "Ya I highly doubt that. You just want me there so if things start getting intense, I can make light of the situation by cracking a joke. Or maybe I can be your excuse to leave."

Elena shakes her head. "Aria I felt terrible when Bonnie said she couldn't keep secrets from me. I'm practically keeping my whole life a secret these days."

"Don't change the subject but now that were on that subject....I think were both terrible friends for not telling them but I don't want them involved. If they know that's just more danger they are in." I shrug.

"How do you do it Aria, not act like anything bothers you?" Elena asks but I hear desperation in her voice.

"Lena things bother me but I just can't express it like you. That's why I'm the mean, reckless one and your the caring, cautious one." I smile.

"Before Mom and Dad died I was fun." Elena pouts.

"Never as fun as me." I smirk as we pull in front of the boarding house. I hop out of the car and admire the mansion once again. I look over at Elena and see she has a worried look on her face. "Lena it will be fine." I reassure her walking to the door.