chapter 1

Alright so I was planning to do a daily run for some food and money but, there was some changes into my plan so it all started at the store. I was so hungry I really hate shop lifting but if I did'nt do it I think I might have starved to death so I kinda had to I am not proud of it but anyway. I was planning on getting some bread and peanut butter. I walked into the store and browsed until I got to the aisle I was looking for then I slowly put the bread and peanut butter in my oversized jacket then started walking out covering my head as much as I could then I ran into some one and fell back wards all the stolen food falling out of my jacket i look up and wide eyed i started to run as fast as I could but I guess the guy or guys I ran into knew something was up I sprinted as fast as I could but they where right behind me I have been on my own for at least 1 year so I have became pretty fast at running and jumping I turned down an alley but only to find out there was a barbed fence in my way I turned around as the guys I ran into grabs my shoulder I hate when people touch me so I kicked him where you don't kick a guy he fell to the ground moaning in pain all of the guys look at me in awe shock. They start closing in on me I start to panic and that's the last thing I remember is the one with blonde hair and a slur saying oh my god call an ambulance now he yells then everything goes black and then next thing I know I woke up in ..................

This strange place it was all white with an ear-piercing sound coming from monitors I start to blink slowly everything was blurry i blinked a few more times till i see seven boys in the room all look like they haven't sleeped in two weeks I croaked a where am I everyone looked up and was breathless hey um well i am Ricky and you had a panic attack after you ran out of that store and you have been in a coma for two days.I was shocked I hadn't had a panic attack since I was 10 ( A/N Annabelle is 12 ). Ricky asks me my name why do you want to now um because who do you think you're coming home with i sit there with a confused face until the boy who had fluffy brown hair said we found out you have run away from your orphanage so we adopted you I just sat there with this wide eyed look on my face I did not want to be adopted but i guess i have any choice so i broke the awkward silence by saying why would teenage boys want to adopt a 12 year old girl? well Ricky said we felt bad that that you have been in so many foster homes and orphanages we didn't want you to have to go back again and we are NOT teenagers i am 20 years old so yea!! he says with a lot of sass. I just sit there not really knowing what to do or say then the one with the brown ish black ish hair and a cloud tattoo on his wrist said well I am j.c and this is kain,conner,ricky,sam,and trever. I look around at all the boys and say well I am annabelle and I am 12 and well wich one of you if my " father " I am Jc ( bectha didnt see that one coming hahaha evil from the start ) I was really suprisedd he didnt seem like the father type but oh well I asked him when I could get out of here I really dont like hospitals the smell and I hate blood guts and glory so yup. He tells me we can go when ever I am ready I tell him that I want to go as soon as possible I ask him where we would be going he says california ( A/N- they are in colorado right now thxs) my jaw drops open so does that mean we will be taking a plane I ask kain says yup. I start becoming very nervous I have never ridien in a plane before I am sooooo nervous!!! We got into the plane after everything like security and i am so nervous Kain looks at me and asks me if i ever have flew in a plane before. I sheepishly say no and he tells me everything will be alright and that its not that bad I tell him thanks and we bored the plane. We find our seats and sit down i was sitting in between JC and Kain with conner and Trevor and ricky behind us and ricky in front of us we start down the runway and we lift off with the pressure jc puts his hands up and yells weeeeee!!!!!! We get a lot of dirty looks and after that i slowly start to fall asleep.................................

A/N hey guys hope you like it leave a comment if you think j. Is a good dad thxz bye. --- ava