Chapper Thirteenz

A/N: that boy in the pic is FUCK BOI BRANDON YER EX BOYFRIEND, YER BIGGEST MISTAKE.

And shit guys, we made it to 1k like. Yes. 😎 ahem, moving on
- - - -

Okay, what the hell?

Suddenly someone wants to knock on the FOCKING DoooR.

What a timing. AMIRIGHT ?

"Uhm. Calvin.." You whisper.

"Ignore it." He continues rubbing you.

"Calvin~..The door.."

KNAWK KNAWK KNOCK!

"Damn, what the fuck, who's knocking like that?" Calvin asks in annoyance, stopping and getting his wet body off your back.

"I'll go see who it is." You pull up your cute little pajama pants and go to the front door.

Bruh, who the FOCK is knocking on the door like the damn police. You open the door and there stands

BRANDON.

"Hey Beau--"

SLAM!

You shut the door right in his face.

"Not today Satan, not today." You walk away.

"Who was it?" Calvin asks, walking out the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Uhm. No one important." You kinda lie.

"(Y/n)! I know I've been an asshole to you and did you so wrong but I want you back!" Brandon yells from behind the door.

"No one important huh?" Calvin walks over to the door and opens it, looking at fuck boi Brandon.

"Who are you?" Calvin raises an eyebrow.

"Brandon. Who are you?" Brandon asks, a bit shocked.

"I'm Calvin, (Y/n)'s boyfriend. I'm assuming you're her ex, and mother fucker I already don't like you. Now, would you do me the favor and don't try to contact my girl? You actually interrupted me and (Y/n). We were doing something."

BAM!

He slams the door in Brandon's face.

"Calvin..." You look at him.

"I'm so pissed. That's your ex right?"

"Y-yea.."

"Why is he here? How did he even find my room, who told him?"

"Babe, I have no idea. He was actually texting me and stuff yesterday night, and he said he was gonna come look for me, but I had no idea he was so serious."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He approaches you and you back up.

"I..I thought..." You look at him in his dreamy chocolate brown eyes, seeing his annoyance and seeing how pissed off he is in them. This strangely kinda turns you on. You focking weirdo.

"You thought what, hm?"

Your back hits the wall and Calvin grabs your arms and hovers them over your head, pinning you on the wall basically.

You blush.

"I thought..." You look to the side.

"Spill it." He commands.

"I forgot."

"Pft. You forgot?" He leans in, smirking.

"Yep."

You look at him and wrap your arms around his neck, smiling. "Besides, there's no need to get upset. That fuck boy may be my ex, but I'm with you now, and all I want is you."

"Good." He presses his lips against yours. ❤

------

~Brandons POV, Colleges Cafe area ~

"I didn't get a chance to talk to her." I frown, taking a sip of my cappuccino.

"Damn it." My cousin Katie grumbles.

"I know right? She's dating Calvin. That's the Leafy boy you love so much?"

"Yes! I love him a lot, and then you know what that stupid girl did? She stole him from me." She slams her fists on the table.

"I still can't believe you don't even remember (Y/n) from a couple years ago. I dated her."

"I seriously don't remember her at all. I don't even believe we've met, I literally met her some months ago."

"What-fucking-ever, Katie. Just tell me the plan." I fix my cap.

"What I was thinking, maybe you should take her out to drink, or do something to get her intoxicated. Then, " She looks around and leans in my ear and tells me the rest of the plan.

"Okay, I got it."

"Good. Calvin will be mine for sure after this." She grins evily.

Her hair is fuckin blue now. I think she dyes her hair too much and it's making her batshit insane imo.

"Chill." I look at her like: (¬_¬)

"No! I'm glad you came to visit me Brandon. Even though, you're a stalker and you actually came here for (Y/n), but it's all good."

I stopped listening to her after a while.
"What?"

"Nothing, you asshole. But tell me, how did you and (Y/n) break up?"

"Yknow, I kinda cheated on her."

"Kinda?"

"Uhhh yyeeeaaaah."

What I did to (Y/n) was kinda fucked up, and I do feel bad. She didn't deserve that. I just want her to forgive me and take me back. FUCK, that leafy boy I'm way more better looking than him.

"Well, (Y/n)'s kinda gonna cheat on Leafy." She sips her Frappé.

"This better work, Katie."

----

A/N: 🙃🙃🙃🙃 Brandon appears, and he's facking Katie's cousin. Plot twist... ?

This is kind of like a Filler chapter.

Rest in peace