Chapper Onez

"Fucking kill me dude!" You groan under your breath as you struggle to get your suitcase up the steps.

Eventually you did it, Wiping your forehead as if you were sweating buckets. (Which you weren't tf)

"My first day of college! How nice. I don't know anyone, and I don't know anything." You say to yourself, walking through campus, looking for the elevator.

You look around, hoping you'd see someone you know, but you didn't so, rip you. Getting to the elevator, you press the button, waiting for the damn doors to open.

After waiting for what seems like forever, it finally opens and there stood this guy. You step in the elevator dragging your heavy ass suitcase behind you. The double doors soon closed. You look at the guy next to you, and he looks back. "Sup." He smiles at you, fixing his cap.

"Uhhh, hello." You didn't really expect this dude to talk. You look down at your feet, hoping he won't continue the conversation, but he did.

"So, you're new here?"

"Yes I am. Just got here a few minutes ago. Are..are you?"

"Nahhhh, I've been here for a while. If you'd like, would you like me to take you under my wing? I'll show around, show you what to do and what not to do. What do you say?"

"Uhmmmmm, I don't know you. I think after I adjust I'll figure out how this place work."

"Hm. If you say so. By the way, I'm Calvin."

"Uhhhh, (Y/N)."

"Why are you like that?" He chuckles.

"Like what?" You know damn well this boy ain't laughing at you.

"So timid, scared, and shy. I know you're new here but I don't bite, kid."

"I-im not scared of you! I'm not scared of anything!"

"Boo!" Calvin jumps at you.

You jump. "Eeeii!"

Calvin laughs at your reaction and all you want to do now is kick him in the dick. "Why would you do that?"

"Hahaha, I thought you said you weren't scared of anything. Liar."

"Grrr." You growl.

"Woah! What the hell? You growlin girl? That's so cute. Anyway, my bad kid." He apologizes between bits of laughter. The elevator door then opens. "Ah this is my floor. See you around (Y/N)." He winks at you then walks out.

Something tells you..

Something from deep within your booty hole tells you, that you might see a lot of this guy.

______
A/N: hisssssssssssss
>:")