Chapper Fourz

/Calvin's POV/

Great, she finally wants that tour around. I thought.

"Alright then come on" I smile at her and I see her look away blushing. Is she embarrassed or something? "You OK? Are you embarrassed of Katie?" I laugh.

"N-no! I'm not. Can I just get this tour now. Make it quick, I have, uh, stuff to do.." She sounds unsure, probably lying because I intimidate her, maybe.

"Leafy!" I hear Katie call my name. "Where are you two going? Can I come?"

I turn to her and flat out say:

"No"

"But.. I got you a new coffee! Remember?" She brings me it and I look at it suspiciously before carefully taking it.

"Thanks." I walk over to (Y/n) and whisper, "Let's go." to her.

"Why can't Katie come?" (Y/n) asks.

"We both know she would be so annoying." I reply, taking a sip of the coffee then shortly throwing it away because it tastes like shit. Not enough cream.

"Oh, true."

"So, tell me about yourself. Where are you from? Why'd you wanna come here, to this college?" I ask to start conversation, sticking my hands in my pocket.

"Oh well, ..." She starts and I listen to everything she says, soaking all the information in like a sponge. "That's cool." I say after she's done.

"Uhm, yea how about you?" She softly says. I found it cute how shy and timid she is, well at least around me.

"I'm from Utah, and I came to this college to study Technology and computer programs. By the way, I'm a youtuber."

"A youtuber?" She repeats in question form.

I'm surprised, she hasn't heard of me?

"Yea, LeafyIsHere?"

"Never heard.." She looks down.

"I'm cancer to the internet, I'm known as a cyber bully, Leader of the reptilans? Over 3 million subs? Ring a bell?" I just can't believe this. This is definitely a first. Most girls are usually up my ass. Katie is one of them.

"Leafyishere? Is that why Katie was calling you Leafy? Omg, I didn't know you were a YouTube sensation. I will uhm, check out your videos later." She looks at me with her big (e/c) eyes.

Woah...

"Nice eyes" I randomly blurt out. What? Why did I say that?

"Oh. Thanks?" She looks away hella fast.

"Uhm, no problem. But uh, you probably wouldn't like my videos much." I fix my cap.

"But you have a lot of sub's. Why wouldn't I like your vids if you're that big. People like you for a reason."

"I guess that true, but people are entitled to their own opinion."

"What do you do? gaming? Commentaries?"

"Kinda like both."

"So, you're like Markiplier and Jacksepticeye?"

"Wha? No.. I kinda like, critisize videos, and kinda like roast people, for the sake of comedy of course."

"I see... And people enjoy that.. "

"Yep!"

"Hmm.. Okay." She blinks. "I'll check you out. I still can't believe I haven't heard of you, despite I'm on YouTube like all the time."

"Haha, okay cool." I smile at her but she's not looking. I keep looking at her, almost admiring her. I quickly stop. Calvin that's fucking weird dude, stop.

After small chit chat, I begin giving her the tour. I show her how things run around here, and who she should look out for.

Finally finishing up, I insist of walking her to her dorm.

"Thanks again, for giving me the tour, you're so kind Calvin." She thanks me as we walk.

"Ahhh, no problem. Just thought I'd help a newbie out."

She giggles, "hehe. Newbie."

"What, that's what you are, isn't that right?"

"Well yea." She scratches her nose, blushing slightly.

Fuckin cute!

"Well hey this is my room. I think Katie is inside." She turns to the door and me being a guy, I look at her ass... I blush.

Calvin! Where's your chill bro?

"Oh! Uhm yea okay. So, I'll.. See you around?"

"Well yea we're in the same building. Would you like my number?" She smiles.

"Hell yea." I pull out my phone and give it to her to put in her digits.

"Dang, you have a lot of notifications.. Dang, you're blowing up!"

"Yea, I forgot to turn them off."

"It's fine just... No one ever texts me or blow me up." She finishes putting her number in and returns my phone.

I smirk, "Well now you got someone to do that."

"Please, Calvin." She rolls her eyes. "I Better head inside." She gets the key and unlocks her door. "Bye."

"Bye.." I do a peace sign and wait for her to get inside the room before leaving.

"Damn.." I bite my lip. "She's adorable.." I fix my cap and walk into the wall.

"fuck!" I curse, rubbing my nose.

I get to my room and immediately get on my computer to start work on a new video.

I can't even concentrate.. (Y/n) floods my mind.

-------
A/N: ooooooooooo baby it's triple !!