Chapper Eightz

/Calvin's POV/

Wow, the 2 days I've known (Y/n) I've never seen her this upset. It's pretty hot in my opinion.

To be honest with you, and myself, I kinda like this girl. She probably doesn't feel the same way considering it's been only 2 days.

I told a few of my friends that she slept in my bed last night, and they got mad because I didn't touch her? Dude. Shut the fuck uuppp! (Emo kids lol)

That's fuckin rude and disrespectful. I have respect for (Y/n), and I don't wanna freak her out either.

I watch her get back in my bed, going under the covers.

Cute!

Calvin! Stfu.

"Good you rest up, I'm gonna talk to katie and try to get you a new room." I do my morning routine and exit my room, going to Katie's dorm room. I knock, she answers.

"Leafy!" Her face beamns. God she looks like a used paintbrush.

"Good morning. So, I heard you and (Y/n) got into a bit of an argument."

"Oh. We did. She tried to take you away from me. I couldn't let that happened." She tugs me in her room.

"You do know I was never yours right?"

"Don't be silly, I know you like me." She hugs me very, very tightly. Shit dude.

"I don't fucking like you. I never have." I say to her, dead ass serious. I gently push her off me. "I came here to tell you one thing only."

"Oh..what do you have to tell me?"

"Leave me and (Y/n) alone. You're making (Y/n)'s college experience hell, and it's bothering me since I'm trying to make it her best experience yuh shoe!"

"But Leafy--"

"Stop calling me Leafy! It's Calvin when you address me in real life."

"I love you!"

"No the fuck you don't. Mother fucker you only like me because I'm known on YouTube! You're never gonna be the reptilian Queen so get that out your fucking head. We're never gonna get together, I'm never gonna have feelings for you so just stop!" I boil.

"Calvin, I'm sorry. I'm just.."

"You do this crap to every girl that comes in contact with me, and you're so damn scary, you scare them all off. I don't want you doing that to (Y/n). So stay away from her..and if you don't I swear to god.."

"Okay! I'll stay away from her! I can't believe that hoe she brainwashed you! This isn't my Leafy."

"I'm not yours. Now just leave us alone and go watch some anime or something." I glare at Katie then exit the room.

I really hope that helped.

I go to the main office and ask if there's anymore dorm rooms available and they say not at the moment. I can't let (y/n) go back to Ms. Batshit crazy so I'm gonna let her stay with me until things get fixed.

I go back to my room and tell her just that.

"I can't stay with you.. This is your space. I don't wanna invade your privacy."

"I don't mind."

"Are...you sure?"

"Im sure Princess.. And I'm glad you cooled down."

"Hehe...yea." She pulls the covers back over her. I walk over to the bed and lay next to her. She looks at me with her (e/c) orbs. "Calvin.." She says lowly, blushing.

"Do you wanna cuddle?" I ask.

"W-what?"

I grab her arm and pull her closer towards me and cuddle the shit out if her. "You smell good..."

"T-Thanks." She replies.

God. I really like this girl.