Chapper Sixeh

You and Calvin walk all the way down to the cafe area and he orders a coffee with lots of sugar and you order a medium sized, hot chocolate with lots of whip cream.

You two take a seat together for a table for 2, with your drinks.

You shyly blow on your coco then drink it. Siiiiippp.

Calvin takes a strong sip of his coffee, chugging it down like it's fuckin alcohol. "Ah.." He wipes his mouth and looks at you with those beautiful brown eyes of his. "You're a bit quiet."

"Oh!" You look down at your coco.

"Hey, don't act shy around me now. You were just getting used to me yesterday, were you not?" He smirks.

"Well, yes. Ahem. Okay. I guess I'm just a bit tired.. I didn't get any sleep." You giggle quietly. Why the hell did you giggle. What's so funny. lol.

"Oh. What kept you up?" He takes another sip of his coffee.

"I was watching your videos. I was really enjoying  them. I see why you have like, millions of sub's. And I also see why a lot a girls are.. All over you."

"Oh, well yea. Tell me, why do you think girls are all over me?"

"Calvin, you're a YouTuber with a very fast growing channel. Your content is funny, and not to mention you're very attractive." You say the last part quietly.

"I'm what?" He leans in

"Attractive.." You blush.

"I'm sorry, can you say that again?"

"You're a butt head." You say a bit louder pushing his face, with a smile on yours.

"Haha. Well, I'm glad you enjoy my shitty stuff. I'll try not to give you cancer." He grins.

"You gave the majority of your audience cancer already. I read those comments. Heheh." You take another sip of your coco.

"What can I say? I'm fucking cancer of the internet."

"Don't get cocky, that's not a good thing. Heheh." You lock eyes with him then quickly look away.

"(Y/n) come on. Why are you so shy? I don't bite."

"I'm not shy, I'm just.. I don't know. Uhm." You look back at Calvin slowly then behind him, a bit further away, you spot Katie. dat hoe.

"What are you looking at?" He turns around and sees Katie too. "Ah shit. Wanna go?" He stands up.

"Y-Yeah." You stand up as well, leaving with Calvin.

"She's so weird and creepy." He sighs.

"Yea.. Is she the only one that stalks you like this?"

"No, there's more girls, but I haven't been seeing them around. Maybe it's because Katie freaking scared them off. Although, there was this one girl. She had a crush on me right? But that motherfucker fucks dogs!"

"Oh yes, I saw those videos." You giggle.

"But she left this college, probably to fuck more dogs or something."

"Haha!" You cover your mouth and laugh.

"I love your laugh." He smiles.

"Why? My laugh is so gross."

"Nah, I find it quite adorable."

You blush. Why this boy always making you blush!? You just haven't had a boy compliment you so much in a long time, and be so damn nice to you.

"T-Thank you.." You fiddle with your fingers.

"No problem. So, you busy for the day?"

"No, I have no plans."

"Great, I get to spend more time with you."

At this point, your face is burning up.

"Callvvvinnn, stop being so freakin adorable!" You cup your cheeks, blushing so fucking hard.

"What? I have to admit, I like hanging around you. You're different and not trying to hop on my dick all the time like how Katie is."

"Oh, well I'm not that type of girl. Maybe she only wants to be in your pants because you make that YouTube money."

"Pfttt. Maybe. Wanna head to the park?"

"Sure." You smile like an idiot.

You spend the whole day with Calvin again just as yesterday, and during the whole time, you felt like you were being watched.