Chapter 12 ~ A New York City Christmas & New Years

I feel like I'm updating this like all the time. It's like I'm throwing dodgeballs of chapters at you all and you're like the nerds who end up being the last in after hiding behind everyone then you get smacked in the face with dodgeball chapter (Is anyone else like that when they play dodgeball because that is basically how I played dodgeball in Intermediate which was last year).

Also those question in the Author's Note of the last chapter NEED to be answered. I've only received one lot of answers and I would love for most of to answer them so before you read this, go to the previous chapter, answer the questions then begin.

Did you answer them? You better have because it's not okay to lie...

Enjoy guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------

"With our victory at Sectionals, we need to begin preparing for Regionals which is being held in Akron, Ohio. Carmel High at hosting this year and our competition is going to be tough. It's Vocal Adrenaline and the Warblers." Finn says, reading at notice from the Show Choir Competition Committee of Ohio.

"We need Mr Schue back." Kitty says.

"Why? We're doing perfectly fine without him." Finn says.

"He was the guy who pretty much started Glee Club." Kitty says.

"Well, he gave up on you guys, remember? I'm here though and I'm not going to let you down." Finn says.

"What about when you and Rachel get married? What's going to happen then?" Marley asks.

"Rachel knows how dedicated I am to leading this club and she'll respect my choice if I say that I want to stay in Ohio to help you guys." Finn says.

"Can we just not talk about this right now? Christmas is coming up. Do you have anything planned for that, Finn?" Ryley asks.

"Yes, yes I do," Finn says, rushing up to the board to using a green marker to write 'CHRISTMAS', "Christmas is coming soon and I want you guys to sing some modern Christmas songs. I have one up my sleeve that I'm going to perform now so enjoy."

Finn nods at the band who begin to play his song.

[Finn:]

So this is Christmas and what have you done,

Another year over, and a new one just begun

And so this is Christmas, I hope you have fun,

The near and the dear one, the old and the young

The New Directions join in while sitting in their seats.

[Finn with New Directions:]

A very merry Christmas and a happy New Year

Let's hope it's a good one without any fear.

Finn (New Directions):]

And so this is Christmas (War is over) for weak and for strong (If you want it)

For rich and for poor ones (War is over) the road is so long (Now)

And so happy Christmas (War is over) for black and for white (If you want it)

For yellow and red ones (War is over) let's stop all the fight (Now)

[Finn with New Directions:]

A very merry Christmas and a happy New Year

Let's hope it's a good one without any fear.