Do you ever want to just hug someone so tightly to the point where you have absolutely no intentions of ever letting go because you want them to know just how much they mean to you and how much you love them and you just want to take away all the bad things in their life and replace them with only good things... but you can't?

That's one of Lauren's thoughts.

~Morning~

Lauren wakes up and beside her is a sleeping Lisa, she smiles at the sight and slowly gets up trying to not make any noise as she enters the bathroom to freshen up.

As she exits the bathroom, Lauren grabs her phone from the nightstand and leaving her room but not before having one last glance at her beautiful sister. Going down the stairs Lauren is greeted by her other family members.

"Morning rat," Dani says patting Lauren on the back.

"Hi Dan," Lauren simply says.

"I'm going somewhere okay I'll be right back," she says and gets a reply.

"Lauren where are you going?" Her mom asks.

"Just to take a walk," Lauren says and her mom nods as she leaves the house walking down the sidewalk.

Lauren's POV

As I arrived at where I wanted to be, I took a deep breath thinking when was the last time I came here, it was the old park where Lisa and I used to hang out a lot in, I smile at the memory but frown as I look at what it looks like now... 

Forgotten and Abandoned.

I sit at the swing where Lisa and I usually had our really deep conversations and pull out my phone going onto the number where I left my voicemails to her.

"Hey it's been a while since I've done this and today was special just because you saw my notebook, the one where I kept my stories that just seemed so cool and realistic... Yeah those stories... My stories to you. I also just wanted to say just like what I do in every voicemail I leave that, I realized how low the chance of you liking me back is. I mean even if you were to like me which is absolutely impossible would be a mistake since you deserve way more Lise, I know that now..." 

And with that I end the recording and stand up from my place as I make my way back home...

Lisa's POV

I woke up due to my phone exploding with text messages, I groan and open it to see that my friend, Preston, texted me

P- Hey can u send me those pics of me and Amber that u took last year?

P- Like rn send em...

P- Lisa

P- Lisa!!

P- U HAVE TO ANSWER ME

P- SNOB!! 

P- Sorry if I'm annoying u just real need em for somethin'

L- Okay okay jeez you woke me up

P- Sorry

I look at my gallery to see that the pics aren't there then I remembered.