We got a table in the far right near a big window that showed the view nicely.

"Thank you." We both bow to him.

"Have a seat and the first meal will come shortly." He takes one last bow and walks away.

Once the waiter was out of sight,  Jungkook starts squirming around while giggling in his seat.

"I can't wait!" He claps and pats the table.

"Very happy, you are." I laugh. "But we need to stay calm and be mature at places like these."

Jungkook nods. "You're right. Then afterwards, we can have some fun."

I blush. "Of course."

After a few minutes of talking with one another, the first meal presents itself.

"We'll start off with our famous lobster!" The waiter places the trays on the table.

He lifts up the cover.

"Familiar to the world, but unique in the taste

"Familiar to the world, but unique in the taste." The waiter bows. "Eat well."

Jungkook looks at me and looks at the food. His eyes were as big as the moon.

"This...has GOT TO BE the best food I have ever seen!" He exclaims with such excitement.

"Dig in, Jungkook! We still have more food coming!" I give him his utensils.

We eat up right away.

The lobster was out of this world, I could really taste everything in it and it was well balanced.

Jungkook leans back in his seat and takes a deep breath.

"That was so good, I can't believe I'm eating it. Those people cooking this must be so lucky!" He says while rubbing his tummy.

I laugh. "I've never had lobster before. Look! The next meal!"

"Next meal? Already." Jungkook looks up and gasps.

" Jungkook looks up and gasps