Part 5

At the college, Ragini noticed that Swara looked sad and asked her if anything was wrong. Swara replied that she was living with a friend for a few days, but her friend's other friend was coming to stay and she had to vacate the house. She had nowhere to go and was worried. Ragini offered to let Swara stay with her as they had a spare room for paying guests. Swara was grateful and hugged Ragini, thanking her for her kindness.

When they arrived at Ragini's house, she introduced Swara to her mother, Ap. Swara greeted Ap politely and Ragini explained that Swara needed a place to stay. Ap agreed to let her stay, but Sanskar, Ragini's brother, objected. Ap overruled him and asked Ragini to show Swara to her room. Sanskar and Swara were surprised to see each other and Sanskar called Swara a gundi. Swara was offended and Ragini had to intervene to stop the argument. She explained that Swara was her new friend and would be staying with them as a paying guest. Ap invited Swara to sit and eat dinner with them, much to Sanskar's annoyance. Swara smiled naughtily as Sanskar left the room in frustration. In the room, Swara settled in for the night.

Sanskar is surprised to see Swara in a place he did not expect her to be. Swara, on the other hand, is frustrated that Sanskar is blaming her for a mistake that he made. The scene shifts to a flashback where Swara is shopping with many bags at a mall. Sanskar, who is talking on his phone, bumps into her and moves on without noticing. Swara confronts him for his behavior, and Sanskar apologizes but then abruptly starts moving again. Swara is annoyed by his actions and tells him off. 

Sanskar offers to help Swara with her bags and takes her to the parking lot where a taxi is waiting. However, instead of putting her luggage in the taxi, he throws it out onto the road, leaving Swara stranded. Swara retaliates by puncturing his car tire, and when Sanskar tries to start his car, the tire bursts. Swara runs away with a smile on her face, leaving Sanskar frustrated.

The scene shifts back to the present, where Swara and Sanskar both smile unknowingly before snapping out of it, determined to take revenge on each other. In the next scene, Swara irritates Sanskar by repeatedly asking him to stop the car, and he eventually loses his patience and shouts at her to stop.