First day

As Swara stepped out of the train, she couldn't contain her excitement. She had finally arrived in the city of dreams. However, after waiting for an hour, her aunt who was supposed to pick her up was nowhere to be found. As she stepped out of the station to look for a taxi, her aunt called her and informed her that they were out of the station due to her cousin's college issue. Swara sensed that her aunt might be lying, but she didn't say anything. With nowhere to go, she called her friend Tani from Mumbai who offered to stay with her for a week. However, she informed Swara that she lived with another girl who had gone to her hometown.

Swara tells Tani, "It's okay, Tani. I only need a place to stay for two or three days. I'll try to find a room or PG soon, and also a job."

"Don't worry, Shona. You'll find a PG soon. As for a job, I could talk to my boss. I think we have a vacancy there."

"Thank you, Tani. If you could do this for me, I will be forever grateful."

Tani rolls her eyes and says, "Really, Swara? How could you be so dramatic? There's no need to act so formal, babes, okay?" She smiles at Swara.

Swara laughs, and they both start talking about their lives.

The next morning, Swara was on her way to college. She was feeling stressed because she was still looking for a place to live. As a result, she lost track of time and didn't notice another girl walking towards her. They bumped into each other, causing their books to fall.

"Sorry about that," Swara said as she picked up the books.

"It's okay, I should have been more careful," the girl replied. "Are you new here?"

Swara explained that she had received a scholarship and was from Kanpur. The girl, named Ragini, introduced herself and congratulated Swara on her scholarship.

A group of boys interrupted them, and one of them, named Rony, suggested that they should rag Swara. Ragini defended Swara, and just when things were about to escalate, someone arrived in a car. It was Sanskar, Ragini's brother.

Ragini told Sanskar about Rony's behavior and asked him to help. Sanskar agreed and went to his office. Ragini went to her class and talked to Swara. She invited Swara to a marks party that was happening that day. However, before they could talk more, they heard a loud slap.

Swara had slapped one of the boys who were trying to rag her. She warned them not to do it again or she would report them to the principal. Sanskar returned and noticed that Swara didn't want any help. He gave a file to Ragini and left.

Swara was talking with Ragini and said that she wasn't sure if she could go to the party. Ragini insisted that she must come and gave her the address. At the party, Swara was enjoying herself with her friends while two pairs of eyes were on her. 

Later, Sanskar was seen talking with Kavita, who wanted him to come to the party. Sanskar didn't want to go, but Kavita reminded him that Ragini would be happy to see him there. Sanskar saw Ragini and went towards her. 

Swara told Ragini that she wasn't feeling well and wanted to leave. Ragini tried to convince her to stay, but Swara's father called her, and she left. Sanskar saw Swara as she was leaving, and their hearts started racing, but they left without speaking. 

Ragini decided to leave as well, and Sanskar saw her leaving. He followed her and revealed himself as her brother. They talked and enjoyed the party together. 

Meanwhile, Swara was walking quickly, thinking someone was following her. Suddenly, someone grabbed her, and she recognized him as Ronny. He and his friends misbehaved with her, but Sanskar intervened and warned them to leave.

"They don't listen," Sanskar fumes in anger and punches Ronny in the face. Ronny's friends try to rescue him, but they are also beaten badly. Sanskar is the hero and saves his heroine, of course. They all run away, and Sanskar approaches Swara, who is frightened. There is no light, only moonlight, so they cannot see each other. Sanskar can see fear in Swara's eyes. Swara is wearing a mask. He starts caressing her, and she cries. 

"Sanskar, why are you crying?" 

"What happened has happened. There is no need to think about it," he replies. 

Sanskar moves closer to Swara, and they are only an inch apart. They both wear masks, and only their eyes are visible. Sanskar touches her face, and Swara closes her eyes, losing herself in the moment. Their hearts race as they are about to kiss, but Swara's phone rings, and they both snap back to reality. Swara answers the phone. 

"Hey Dad, I'm fine," she says. 

Sanskar leaves, and Swara follows. When they pass by the light, they see each other. 

Precap: Swara wants to find a paying guest, and Ragini offers her to stay at her house. 

Swasan: How did they meet, and how did they recognize each other?