22

Carla's POV
I had the best night ever last night with Happy. He asked me a question. It was very amazing. "Carla, will you marry me?" At that time, his eyes looked hopeful and dreamy. I just couldn't say no.
I just couldn't stay in one spot for long. I was too excited to even remain there. But, a vision appeared.

Lucy and Natsu were having a great time together until Lisanna showed up. She just healed his motion sickness and were on a train until they came face to face with Lisanna. Lisanna! She's the betrayer!
She attacked them. Her powers were enormous. Lucy was beating her badly and the train stopped and everyone was running away....the driver included. "Ground rumble!" Lucy said, summoning her powers.
Lisanna fell on the ground as Natsu started to burn her and make sure she had the third degree burns. "NATSU!" She yelled angrily. "LUCY!!!!" She was very mad until Lucy knocked her down. Lisanna was unable to use her own magic.
"I came to send you a message," Lisanna said. "Not fight." She sighed, staring at them in dismay. "Lucy, we have your father captive and if you want to save him, you will have to marry Heine."
"Desperate, much?" Natsu and Lucy both said. They stared at each other and then sighed.

I lifted my head and found Happy. "Happy, we need to find Lucy and make sure she doesn't marry Heine," I say with a worried glance. His eyes widened.
"Why would she do that?"
"To make sure her dad lives." I say. "Let's go before it is too late."
"Aye!"

My Revengeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें