15

Lucy's POV
Kaliyah smiled as she hit him in the arm. Celia was forming a big spell right now. "Hehe." I laughed. "And, I didn't even have to use my full power." But, taunting him didn't help me that much. He fired an orb of darkness at Kaliyah and Celia and then they disappeared.
"Well done." I say in a master tone. All of a sudden, Lisanna came. She looked angry and furious. "Zeref undid the spell," she hiccuped. "Now Natsu is back to normal."
Natsu? He is? My heart lit up immediately and then I smiled. "Zeref!" I heard Heine yell and then gasped. A figure was falling down from the sky. A blue cat dropped him. Natsu!
"Natsu!" I yell, rushing over to him. He hugs me and then he kisses me. "I missed you so much, Natsu!" Heine studies us and then groans.
"Remember the deal our parents made," Heine smirked. I rolled my eyes and then laughed at him. Natsu did too. "Jude was never my dad!" I yell. "Rigel is my dad!"
        "Grrr!" He groans, orbs of darkness surrounding him. Wait. That means I'm light and he's darkness. That means the final battle will be awaiting us. But, it just isn't today. "Stop." I say. I could tell the universe was telling me it just wasn't today. "The final battle..."
           "Huh?" Lisanna and Heine ask together. They both seem like lost puppies. I laugh and so does Natsu. "It isn't today." I say suddenly.
"Yeah..."
          "That's true," Heine said. "Another day." And, he and Lisanna disappeared without another word. I eyed Natsu carefully. The final battle is coming up soon and both of us know it. But, it isn't today. I have that feeling. "Why did you give up on that fight?" Natsu asked me.
           "Because the universe was telling me it wasn't today," I say. "With him, I felt very intimidated at first, but now I feel much more confident." Both of us started to walk back to the grand magic games. Hopefully, they will be cancelled because of Lisanna and Heine. But, that's only hope and what good does hope do?