The games began. Many guilds would be super excited to be in this year. "Follow me," I say. All of us hurry in towards the middle. But, we don't find it. "I call upon the gate of the compass! I summon thee! Pyxis!"
Out came a compass spirit. "Yes, miss Lucy?" The spirit asked, a smile on its face. I explain everything to it and then it points us in a direction. "Take me with you," Pyxis says, a smile on its face.
It leads us throughout the whole thing. We finally make it to a relaxing place where we can sleep all day and rest all night. "This way," Minerva says, pointing to a door with the pumpkin man standing right there.
All of us hurry along until we make it. My cloak hides my true identity. All of us have cloaks on. "Yes?" The guy said. "Which guild do you come from? Or show me your guild marks." We showed him our guild marks. "You are in first place.....again."
All of us cheer and hurry away from that spot. We head back to our apartment. We have two main bedrooms in it because there are boys and there are girls. Minerva, Erza, Juvia, and I share a glance and then smile.
        "Let's party!" I suggest, a smirk on my face. They shrug, staring at me for a moment or two. All of a sudden, Erza steps forward and shakes her hips. "Let's party here!" She says with a goofy grin.

     After a few hours, I became exhausted. My eyelids shut and then I force them to open. "I have to go to sleep," I say, staring at the other girls. "I want to be in my top game tomorrow." All of them nod at me, allowing me to go sleep.
      "Me too," Juvia said. "Juvia wants to look good for Rogue." Minerva finally agreed too and we all went to bed. Erza did as well. My dreams did come very fast as I fell fast asleep.

     "The world is calling to her," a boy with brown hair said. He blinked his eyelids a few times and then nodded. The background looked odd as he moved around. "What should we do to her?" A man with dark brown hair sat on a throne and grinned.
      "The girl doesn't know her magic yet," the king said. "She will perish by our wraths!" I flinch, but they don't see me. The boy laughs, grinning at me. "I trust that you will do it, Heine." The boy nodded, hurrying out of his spot and out of the kingdom.

     I woke up suddenly. They were ready for the first day of the grand magic games. We will win it with no doubt whatsoever. Sting, Rogue, and Rufus were waiting for us. My outfit felt light and free and I put a cloak over it.
      "Nice uniform," Erza complimented. She wore a short, black dress with no shoes and a black cloak. All of us wore random clothing with cloaks. Then, all of us ate some food and hurried to the grand magic games.

     When we made it, everyone wanted to know who we were and why we were going into the Sabertooth area. Jellal smiled when he saw us......I mean Erza. "Baby, you will do great," he said with a smile. It was delicate and rosy, but sweet.
      All of us hurried down there. "This year, we have five main teams," the announcer said with a smile. "In last place, Mermaid Heel." The announcer smiled, staring at them. "Kagura." The whole crowd went wild as she walked out. "Milianna." Everyone cheered. "Beth." They slightly cheered. "Arana." They cheered a little louder. "Risley." The crowd smiled and clapped.
     After that, two more guilds went. "Magic Pad," the announcer announces. "Gigi." Control. "Tana." Technology. "Stella." Sun. "Musa." Music. Surprisingly, that's all they need.
      "Next," he continues. "Indestructible Destroyers." Everyone goes wild. I notice everyone's expressions on their faces. Remember who you really are, my dad's voice in my head. Jude killed Layla.
"We love you!"
        "Bob." Water dragon slayer. "Thomas." Lasers. "Jerry." Growth. They must not think that fondly of us because they only have three people.
      "Ugh." Sting groans. "I hate going up against them." I raise my eyebrows and shake my head no. They don't seem like a threat to me. "Fairy tail," the announcer says. "Natsu Dragneel." Fire, duh....! "Gray Fulbuster!" Ice make, even bigger duh...!
"He's so hot!"
         "Laxus." Lightning. "Gajeel." Iron dragon slayer. "Wendy." Sky dragon slayer magic. I noticed everyone rolling their eyes and hoping for someone else.
"Where's Erza and Lucy?"
"Juvia too?"
           We exchange glances and gasp. "Next is Sabertooth!" He announces. The crowd goes wild. "First up, Sting!" Everyone gasps when he comes out. He came out in a cloak and threw it off. "Secondly, Rogue!" He did the same as Sting.
"We love you, Sabertooth!"
            "Next up is Minerva," the announcer says. She comes out casually and throws off her cloak. I gasp when I see her. She is definitely drunk. Too drunk to compete. "Rufus." He comes out with a smile and all the girls fall in love with him.
"HE IS MINE!"
                Oh, brother. All of these crazy fans. "Juvia Lockster!" The announcer says. She comes out with a smirk on her face and throws off her cloak. "We love you, Juvia!" A tall, nice looking guy said. Rogue put his arm around her and grinned.
               "Next up is Erza Scarlet!" The announcer said. At that moment, I thought that I was going to lose my hearing. The crowd screamed like there was no tomorrow. "Last, but not least, Lucy Heartfilia!" I walked out there and everyone started to cheer loudly. I throw off my cloak and then smirk at Natsu who is glaring at me with Lisanna by his side.
        I turn away quickly and look at Juvia and then Erza. Erza is admiring Jellal and everyone notices it. "Pst, Erza." I murmur. "Come back to Earth." She nods, glaring at me.
        "First off," pumpkin man says. "We will do two on two battles." I smile, staring at him for a moment. "Twin dragon slayers vs Natsu and Gajeel." The two dragon slayers step forward and get ready for the win today. Both teams come on the field, hearing, "let the games begin!" And, then they attacked each other.