2

In the end, I took his keys. "I'm sorry," I said with a sad smile. "If you want to, we will go to the mall." They shook their heads no and sighed. "Okay then, we will go back to the guild."
We started on our way. Juvia kept groaning: "I won't be able to get a present for my beloved!" I could hear the sadness in her voice as she repeated it over and over. Erza kept groaning too. She groaned, "I wanted my strawberry cake!" And, I knew this was going to be a long journey. Now let's get it over with.

When we made it back into the town of Magnolia, we could see fairy tail in the distance. "Race you," I say with a smirk. "How about it?" All three of us agreed to it and then hurried towards the guild.
I ran faster and faster until I made it, huffing and puffing. Lucky for me, I made it first. Juvia second and Erza last. "I don't like to take off my armour," Erza groaned.
"Don't worry," I say with a smile. "It was only for fun." All three of us hurry in and see everyone partying. Everyone seems different for some reason.
"Welcome back," Mirajane said with a smile. "It is nice to see you again." I noticed how the fairy tail symbol used to be red and white, but now it was red and black. The guild had black tables and black walls with black counters.
"Lucy," I heard a familiar voice. It was Natsu. He looked happy and super healthy. "I need to talk to you." A small smile spreads on my face and then I stare at Lisanna. My smile fades into a frown.
We walk outside and Natsu grins at me, grinding his teeth. "I'm kicking you off of team Natsu," he says. "You're weak and pathetic. Also, you are a crybaby. So, we are replacing you with Lisanna."
I bite my lip to keep from crying my eyes out and hurry back into the guild. "Erza," I say. "Juvia." Juvia gasps when she sees Gray.
"Juvia doesn't like this," she said in third person. "He.....looks.....weird." She examined him for another moment or two and then I saw Levy.
"You're right, Juvia." I said. "They aren't seeming like themselves." Erza walked all around the guild, examining everyone. She gasped when she saw Mystogan.
"How?" She managed to get out. I noticed that Mirajane, Elfman, and Lisanna were the only ones not effected by all of this. "This. Is. Fishy." Juvia, Erza, and I said together.
"Mira," I say in calm, nice voice. "What is going on?" I hear the sadness in her voice when she speaks next. It is something I could never describe. "I-I don't know," she sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Lucy," she instructed. "The master....master needs you to see him. All three of you. He didn't tell me at all." I bite my lip, Erza and Juvia looking nervous. "I'm so sorry."
"It's not your fault," I say. "Ready?" Erza and Juvia nod lightly, following me into the master's office. "You wanted us?" He nods lightly, staring at all of us.
"I am kicking you out of the guild," he says blankly, with no emotion. "Come here." He does a powerful spell and takes off our guild marks. "Now. Get out!" I bite my lip to keep from crying.
We hurry out of the guild and outside. "I'm sorry," Mira and Elfman said together. Natsu. What has she done to you? They will pay! I stare at Erza and then at Juvia for a second or two.
"Be honest, love rival, have you ever loved Gray in that sort of way?" She asks me. I shake my head no. "I thought so." All I can imagine is Natsu. Why would she take control over him? Whatever spell that was, it must of been super powerful.
"I loved Natsu," I said, tears streaming down my face. "I'm more like Lisanna's love rival than yours. Well, it doesn't matter because she won him over." I sob, and we talked for awhile about these things and for the first time in forever, she called me Lucy and not love rival.
"That's it!" Erza said, smiling. "We know where Lucy's house is, right?" Juvia nodded, grinning at me. "Let's meet there after we are finished packing. Wait. All of my outfits are in my reequip. Everything is in it." She has an outfit called her prepared outfit.
"I don't know where she lives," Juvia said sadly. "But, how about you come with me and we will find Lucy's house while she gets ready?" Erza nods, leaving me alone. When they are out of sight, I hurry down to my house and in it.
"Welcome home!" A cheerful voice says from inside. All of my celestial spirits(surprisingly Aquarius, too) are waiting inside for me. "Happy Birthday!" My eyes widened as I thought more about it.
"Lucy, why the long face?" Leo asked with a worried expression. I sighed, staring at the ground for a moment. "I'm no longer part of the fairy tail guild," I say sadly.