The Pirate And Princess (Haru Yoshida + Tsundere! Reader)

Start from the beginning

He nodded, and I bolted (as fast as I could in heels), to the women's bathroom. I quickly changed into more comfy clothes and put my hair up in a ponytail. I switched my shoes, and picked up the phone and dialed Haru.

"Haru! Where are you?! I'm dying over here!" I groaned. He laughed, "I'm waiting outside, black truck to the right of the entrance." My eyes widened. "Haru, did you just say the entrance?!"

"Ummm... yeah?" I sighed. "So I basically have to sneak past everyone and my date to get to the entrance, and you expect me not to be questioned?! Haru! You baka!"

"Sorry (Y/n)." He chuckled. "Hurry up, if you want to get out of here on time then let's go." The call ended. Right, let's do this.

I exited the bathroom and dropped an envelope in front of my date, and kept walking. It basically had $50 and a note saying, that's to keep you quiet. Forget this ever happened and just pretend we went on a normal date. Sorry bud, but I have other plans. And stuff like that. I'm sure he'll understand.

I quickly exited the building and went to the right, jumping into a black truck. "Ah, there's little tsundere!" He gave me a hug. I squirmed, "Haru! You idiot! Let go of me!" My face was flushed, "And I'm not a tsundere..." He let go and pat my head. "Righttttt, (Y/n)."

I buckled my seatbelt and crossed my arms pouting slightly. "Hehe, do you want to go to the park or the mall?" I thought for a second. "Eh, the park sounds more quiet. Less people will be there to notice me with you." I teased slightly.

Haru put a hand to his chest, "I'm hurt, little tsundere." I glared at him. "Let's just go."

=ANOTHER TIME SKIP, CUZ WHY NOT?!=

"You drive recklessly!" I complained. "I drive perfectly fine, thank you very much!" He glared back at me. "Right- wait... This park looks familiar..." I looked at the castle and pirate ship on the playground.

"Oh my gosh..." I trailed off.

~Ten years ago, no ones POV~

"Haru, Haru!" A little (h/c) headed girl called out, waving frantically to her best friend. "What is it (Y/n)?" The little boy, Haru, replied. "Look! I'm a princess!" She laughed and ran to the castle, making her way to the balcony, and waving like royalty.

"Oh yeah? Well look at me (Y/n)! I'm a pirate!" He grinned and climbed onto the pirate ship. She smiled. "Rescue me from the king and queen, Mr. Pirate!" (Y/n) referred to her parents.

"I promise I will! But, you have to become my wife!" Haru looked up at her holding out his pinkie. (Y/n) reached down, latching her pinkie to his. "I promise Haru!"

~Present Time, (Y/n)'s POV~

"Do you like it?" Haru smiled gently, reeling me back to reality. "I remember we used to play pirates and royalty on this playground...."

"Of course I remember that, baka!" I smiled softly. "You always used to capture me and force the royals to give you candy for my release." We laughed.

Haru turned to me, eyes sparkling with happiness. "(Y/n), I have something I need to get off my chest." I walked up the stairs of the small playground castle, Haru following behind. "Go ahead, idiot, I'm listening."

"We made a promise when we were little, that we'd get married..." He spoke softly, getting my attention. "I know... That promises don't always stay kept, and that's sometimes okay. But..." He got down on one knee, grabbing my hands, my cheeks go pink.

"I'm asking you... (Y/n), the perfect princess... My best friend... The love of my life." My (e/c) eyes widened. "I am just a pirate, you are the princess, but make me the happiest pirate, and marry me." Haru pulled out a black box and opened it. The ring wasn't the most astonishing thing there. "Haru..."

"You baka, of course!" I jumped into his arms. He hugs me back. We separate, and Haru pulls me into a soft kiss, slipping the ring on my finger in the process. He pulls back smiling. "I love you, princess." I peck his cheek. "I love you more, baka."

I am the pirate, you are the princess
We can sail the seven seas...
______________

A/N: Hehehe, I enjoyed writing this one. Thank you so much for reading, and more importantly, waiting for another chapter. XD This was requested by eren_skittles_and_me ! I hope you enjoyed, and don't forget to request!

-OfficiallyPotatoGirl