SAVE

((I'm soooo sorry for everything, loves! My tablet broke and my laptop was being a bitch. I believe this will be the final chapter. I will write still, most likely Hamilton fanfictions, maybe some Johnlock, or I'll take requests.))

"Kid! No!" Sans reached for Frisk's hand, slapping it away from the RESET button, his blue eye inflamed. Toriel gasped, reaching for Sans and pulling him away from Frisk and the RESET. "Kid...Please...Don't touch that...."

"What's the matter with it, dad?" Frisk asked, standing back from the button as it disappeared.

"Chara gets stronger every time you RESET... And Chara is very evil...If you let Chara in, they'll kill everyone in the underground..." Frisk's little eyes widened and hugged both Toriel and Sans.

"I won't let them get here, then....."

"Thank you, little one. Never scare us again like that, okay?" Toriel comforted Frisk, and they just nodded. A beeping from the kitchen made Frisk perk up. "Pie is done! How about we all go have some?" She smiled, lightening the mood. She stood, walked to the kitchen, and took the pie out of the oven. Both Sans and Frisk stood and followed her. After the pie was cooled, each of them was given a slice, Frisk gobbling it down quickly. This earned a chuckle from Toriel. "You like it that much, child? Wonderful!" Just about then, a knock on the door interrupted them.

"Brother? Are you home?" Papyrus' voice came through the door.

"Yeah, we're here, bro." He turned to the other two. "We don't have to mention the RESET to them..." Both Toriel and Frisk nodded, turning to se Papyrus and Mettaton step in the door.

"Hi Uncle Papy! Hi Uncle Ton-Ton!" Frisk got up and hugged them both. Mettaton lifted them up.

"Hi darling! We've missed you!" Mettaton smiled.

Papyrus ruffled their hair. "How are you, Frisk?"

"I'm good! I missed you too!" They smiled at the two, but sighed a little. "I'm sorry I couldn't break the barrier."

"Oh, honey! It's okay. We'll make the best of what we have." Mettaton gave them his signature smile, trying to reassure them.

"Yo, kid. Here's an idea, if everyone's in. We all go with you to help you defeat Flowey. Surely he can't be that bad, he's just a flower." Sans chuckled.

"With all of us helping you, there's no way you can lose!" Toriel smiled.

"Of course, I will be a great asset! But we can go get Undyne as well, she'll be a great help!" Papyrus put his hands on his hips triumphantly, which made Mettaton laugh.

Frisk nodded, and looked around. "I just don't want any of you to get hurt."

"We will try our hardest. But can we wait on that? Alphas is working on my NEO form upgrades. My battle form." Mettaton suggested, setting Frisk down.

"If it will help, we should wait." Papyrus agreed. "Is It our turn to have Frisk for a day yet?"

"If the kid wants, go ahead." Sans looked to Toriel for agreement, and she just nodded.

"I want to! I want to! Let's go!" They grabbed their coat, only putting it on for the walk to the riverperson. They then went to Toriel and Sans, giving them both hugs. "Bye! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Dinner tomorrow at my restaurant? My treat!" Mettaton suggested. "6 o' clock sharp!"

"We'll be there. Bye, Frisk!" Toriel and Sans said their goodbyes, and Frisk left with Mettaton and Papyrus, quickly stopping at the SAVE point.

Hehehe... scared to come back? I would be too. Go ahead, bring your family to the party! I'll kill them first! Too bad THEY can't SAVE like we can. A small voice whispered while they were saving. Flowey, nowhere to be seen. They ran from the SAVE, grabbing Mettaton's hand and not saying a word to them about the demon flower. They didn't want to worry anyone... but Flowey could SAVE, just like them. Now they really didn't want to go back.