Blooky... And Frisk's Debut!

"Blooky please...I'm sorry..." Mettaton pleaded. "I'll make it up to you..."

"T-two years, Metta..." Napstablook slowly opened the door a crack, and Mettaton slipped his head inside. "As m-much as I enjoyed seeing you on t-the screen...it w-wasn't enough..."

"I promise I'll make it up to you. You can come DJ for me! You're the greatest DJ in the underground!" Mettaton hugged his cousin.

"R-really?" Napstablook smiled a little. "Gee...I-I'd love to..." Frisk hugged the ghost, turning on his music for him. "W-who's t-that Metta?" He pointed to Papyrus.

"That's my boyfriend, Papyrus." Mettaton walked Papyrus over to Napstablook.

"Hello, Napstablook!" Papyrus smiled, waving.

"H-hi Papyrus..." Blooky gave a tiny smile.

"Oh my! We need to get to the studio! Blooky, would you be able to remix some of my songs? After that, I'll download them into my hard drive, the fans will love it!" Mettaton pulled Papyrus, Frisk, and Napstablook out of the house and to Hotland.

"I-i think...Gosh.. I h-hope they like it..." Once they got to the studio, Mettaton showed Napstablook what each button did, and he went to work.

"Mind if I watch, Napstablook?" Papyrus asked. "I've heard a few of your mixes, and I really like them. I'd like to see how you make them."

"I-i don't mind...T-thank you..." Papyrus sat down next to Napstablook. A few hours later, Napstablook and Papyrus went downstairs to find Frisk and Mettaton rehearsing. "I-i'm d-done, M-metta.."

"Wonderful darling! Take a break, Frisk, I'll be back in a moment." Frisk dropped quickly, curling up to take a nap. He followed his cousin and his boyfriend upstairs, plugged himself in, and downloaded the remixes, listening to them as he went. "These are amazing, Blooky! Thank you so much!" He hugged the ghost. Frisk, Mettaton, Papyrus, and Napstablook rehearsed that night's show quite a few times. Napstablook would DJ, Papyrus was running lights and effects, and Frisk and Mettaton would preform. The show started, Mettaton riling up the crowd. "And now, my darlings, I'd like you to meet someone new! My little nibling, Frisk! Come on out cutie!" Frisk ran out from backstage.

"Hi Uncle Ton-Ton!" Mettaton lifted Frisk in his arms, the crowd giving a collective "awwww."

"Ready to sing, sweetheart?" Mettaton set down Frisk, and they gave a nod. "Before that, though, I got a new DJ! Frisk darling, would you go get Blooky for me?" Mettaton introduced Napstablook and told the audience about his mixes, Frisk walking him back later to the sound booth. "Hit it, Blooky!" Lyrical remixes of Death By Glamour, Metal Crusher, Spider Dance, and Ghostly Emotions played back to back, LED and laser lights doing amazing tricks on the robot's glistening metal. Mettaton and Frisk disappeared in a cloud of pink smoke when the show ended. The crowd cheered louder than they ever had for Mettaton. "Oh my, what a successful performance!" Mettaton gave Papyrus a long, excited kiss, then kissed Frisk and Napstablook on the head. "They really love your work, you three!"

"You're the star, though Metta, and no one can love you more than me!" Papyrus kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

"I-i c-can't wait to d-do this a-again... b-but I g-gotta go home... Bye guys.." Napstablook gave a real, happy smile. They said their goodbyes to him, and headed home themselves.

"You must be tired, little one! Here, the great Papyrus will carry you!" Papyrus picked up Frisk, and they fell asleep in Papyrus' arms.

"I love you, gorgeous." Mettaton smiled, tucking in a still sleeping Frisk when the couple got back to the mansion in Hotland. They walked to their own bedroom and cuddled.

"I love you too.." Papyrus looked down at a sleepy Mettaton, kissing his forehead. Mettaton plugged himself in and kissed Papyrus' cheek. "Sweet dreams, my star."

(I know, so many A/Ns, right? Well, just wanted to say I'm working on a Mettaton X Reader and will post it when I hit 30 followers. Love you all!

~Mettaton)