forward.

"Go back to your sleep,

in your favorite spot just next to me."

---

friday night

"Ophelia your practically untouchable because if anything were to happen to you," he pauses. "If he were to lay a hand on you or Logan he would have been investigated and that would have lead authorities to find out that he has been hiding over two hundred million in stolen assets under Logan's name."

I stand there awestruck not fully understanding what he fully meant. I grabbed the folder from his hands and flip through it notices that the money that has been disappearing over the past few months have been going into a Swiss bank account under Logan's name. Not only that but ever since the merger of the company the company itself has been losing money on both sides meaning that it could be traced back to this account. Not only that but at the end of the folder was the divorce papers I asked for him to get for me. I quickly close up the folder and place it on the counter before looking up at Harry.

"Harry what do I do? Please tell me what to do?" I plead.

"Well, love, you can either not do anything and leave him like you originally wanted to or you can leave him as well as have him arrested for fraud. You just have to know that once he's gone he's gone and I don't know how you would feel about Logan not having a father there for him."

"Please Harry it's not like he's really had a father this entire time," I tell him. "You're practically a better father than he is."

"I can be if you'd like?" I look at him and we both laugh before he continued. "Come on Ophelia, what if I told you to pack up your things, wake up Logan and run away with me. What would you do then."

"Harry it's not that simply. What would you do if I asked you the same question?"

"Ophelia," Harry stepped closer placing his finger under my chin. "If you asked me to run, I'd run. Come on now it's getting late we should go to bed." He reaches out for my hand and intertwines our finger before walking me over to my bedroom. That night we fall asleep tangled in each others arms. That is until I wake up a few hours later.

It was a close to two o'clock in the morning when I untangle myself from Harry's arms and grab my phone before walking into the kitchen. I quickly look for a number that I know if I call will cause a lot of unwanted drama. I click on the icon and wait for an answer.

"Hello?"

"Michael can we talk?" I ask shyly knowing that I shouldn't even be doing what I was doing then.

"Ophelia? Wow I would have never thought that you'd be calling me so late or calling me at all." He tells me.

"Look last week you asked me if I could give you a chance and I just wanted to tell you my decision."

"Oh really? Oh god your leaving me aren't you? And at two in the morning!"

"Michael I wanted to tell you that I was going to give you one last chance." I tell him.

"You will? I'm so sorry for everything but, thank you so much for giving me another chance I did not think you were going to give me one. Now we can be a family!" Michael says excitedly.

"Don't get excited I said I'd give you a chance not that I was taking you back. Look like every year I'm having the new years party at The Connaught so you can join us and make sure to be on your best behavior because I will be judging to see if I can even stand being in the same room as you. I'll talk to you later this week."

"Thank you so much! You will not regret this Ophelia! I'll talk to you soon and I love you." He tells me in a rush.

"Goodbye Michael." I hang up the phone and turn around to see Harry standing there with a glum look on his face.

"So your going back to him aren't you?" He asks shyly not lifting up his head. I walk over to Harry slowly as I dial another number and stop in front of him. I place my hand behind his neck and bring his lips to my own. I quickly pull away and call the number I typed in before.

"If you asked me to run away with you Harry, I'd run with you in a heartbeat." The phone begins to ring and finally someone answers it.

"This is British Intelligence how may I help you today?"

"I'd like to place a tip on suspicious and illegal events that I've witnessed and have evidence for."

---

did you enjoy this chapter? the reason why this chapter and the last one was so short was because I was trying to speed the up the plot so I'm sorry if it wasn't as polish as usual. nevertheless i hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you soon with the next chapter and the chapter i'm looking forward to the most which is Freedom. thank you and I love you all!