six inch.

"Six inch heels, she walked in the club like nobody's business,

Goddamn, she murdered everybody and I was her witness."

---

friday night

The club was exactly how I remembered it. It was grand and the music from within poured out onto the surrounding streets. My driver pulled in front of the nightclub and allowed me to get out of the car. Alexandria and Naomi were talking in front of the entrance. Luckily Naomi's cousin was a promoter for the club so whenever I would decide to tag along, which wasn't often, we wouldn't have to wait in line and we'd get a booth in the VIP section free of charge.

"It took you long enough O," Naomi says jokingly. "You haven't been out with us in so long we thought you'd chicken out on us."

"I needed a night out."

"You look amazing Ophelia," Alexandria states. "But come on guys let's get inside already I'm getting cold."

At her request we all went inside where a bouncer escorted us to our VIP booth in back of the DJ booth. Once there we were given complimentary bottles on the house and we had taken off our coats. Surprisingly all three of us had managed to match by wearing all black under our coats.

This is how our night went. We danced. We drank. We spun a few tracks in the DJ booth. We had fun. Hours passed by liked minutes and I found myself coming back from the restroom. I looked around and stopped in my tracks. My breathing stopped and my heart began to race. Michael was at the bar with some of his friends with no other than Chastity on his lap. That didn't bother me I know she moved on her prey fast but the thing was he looked generally happy. He didn't look like me, faking it till I make it, he looked utterly relieved which didn't go along with the fact that he called me daily.

I quickly turned around but something, well someone stopped me. I bumped into no other than Harry. His hands were on my waist to stop me from falling and his eyes looked into mine. He really was beautiful and if Michael could be happy why couldn't I? I looked at the hands on my waist and smile. He quickly retracts them and a blush has crept onto his cheeks.

"Are you alright love?" He asks.

"I am now," I giggle. The alcohol has really done its job. "What are you doing here Harry? Are you stalking me?"

"No Ophelia I am not," he laughs and from what I can hear it sounds like he has been drinking as well. "It's one of my friends birthday so much to his dismay we decided to take him out for the night."

"Much to his dismay? What does he not like to go out?" I ask leaning against the wall.

"No actually his fiance is pregnant and her due date is coming soon so he's a little freaked out and annoying her so she asked us to take him out so she could have some free time."

"Well that's thoughtful."

"Plus he's paying for the drinks so that's great." We both ended up going into a deep conversation. I didn't have to pretend with Harry. His old soul made me feel like I had known him forever. The look in his eye made it clear that he actually cared for me but if he felt anything else then I just knew that I had to end it quick. After what Michael did I am messed up inside. I don't know if I could go through any heartache again. But the way he smiled at me and the way he listened to me made me feel like maybe just maybe I can fully open up to someone and learn to love again.

My thoughts continued liked this until I noticed it was getting late and the two of us had to leave. Like the gentleman he was he walked me over my booth and helped me with my coat. All four of us were walking to my car when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and like I feared it was Michael.

"Ophelia c-can we talk?"

"Michael I don't think that's a good idea right now. We are both drunk and I'd rather you not say something I know you'd regret."

"Ophelia I love you," He walked closer and grabbed my hand. "Please just take me back I can't do this without you. Life doesn't feel right without you."

"Michael you were just living your life with her not that long ago," I try to take his hand off mine but he ends up grabbing both my wrists and squeezing them. "Michael just let go of me it's clear you don't love me anymore. It's clear you moved on."

"No! It's not over!" He was starting to get hysterical squeezing onto my wrists harder making them hurt and surely bruise. I looked to see that Harry was right next to me and immediately pushed him off of me.

"Lay off dude she told you to let go." Harry stated.

"Shut up asshole she's mine." Michael shouted at Harry pushing back. I walked in front of Harry and put my left hand onto Michael's chest.

"Michael I am no one's property," I state calmly. "Especially not yours. Not anymore." And with that I brought my fist to his chin and sucker punched the living day lights out of him.

---

sorry it was short but did you like it? next chapter is daddy lessons what do you think will happen? i love you all so much.