daddy lessons.

"My daddy warned me about men like you,

He said baby girl he's playing you."

---

friday night

"Michael I am no one's property," I state calmly. "Especially not yours. Not anymore." And with that I brought my fist to his chin and sucker punched the living day lights out of him. 

The adrenaline that once coursed through my body had vanished and I was left with a definite buzz from the alcohol consumed tonight along with the pain that I now felt in my hand. Harry quickly took me outside to where the car was waiting and he waved to his friends that he was leaving. I wasn't paying attention as I was merely focused on what happened just moments before. Harry put a hand on my lower back and shivers ran down my spine. He guided me to the car taking my coat and making sure I was secure.

"Don't worry ladies," I could hear him murmur to Alexandria and Naomi. "I will make sure that he hand is alright and she returns home safely. I would die of guilt to do otherwise."

My head starts spinning and I feel like I'm falling but I could feel someone sit down next to me holding me steady. The door closes and soon enough the car begins to move. I could hear that Harry is murmuring things into my ear but I can't make out exactly what it is. I just place my head on his shoulders and have him hold me so that I don't move around the already moving car.

"Harry?"

"Yes love?"

"Can you hold me I feel dizzy."

"Of course love." Harry wraps his arm around me and brings myself closer to his chest. I could hear his heart beating and its calming. I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths in taking in his wonder scent. He smells like lavender and vanilla. He smells like home.

"Love? I'm going to carry you inside is that alright?" I groaned unable to make a complete answer as I was too tired to do so. It was then I felt his strong arms grip my body tighter as he carried me inside to the house. He was careful not to drop me but looking up at his face I could see how serious he was that I'd make it inside safe and sound. I could see that he walked into the living room, then up the stairs, then finally into the bedroom where he placed me on the bed murmuring about how he was going to pay the babysitter and have the driver take her home safely. As he left the room I slowly got up and walked over to the bathroom.

The bathroom floor was so cold. I quickly turned drew a bath and waited until it was a good amount of water before getting in not caring that I was still dressed. The water was warm and it soothed me.

"Ophelia?" Harry calls from the bedroom. He knocks onto the door before walking inside. "Ophelia why are you in the bath with your clothes on?"

"Harry come sit." I pat the side of the bath before returning to playing with a rubber duck that Logan loves to play with. "You know Harry when I was little I always thought my wedding day was going to be the best day of my life. I had it all planned out too. The thing was as an only child I only had my dog so he was often the groom. The only thing was he kept eating the cake and not leaving me any."