Unexpected guests

(Riley and Farkle above^)
Maya's point of view:
"Why are you here?" I say, still a little flustered from me and Lucas's... Interactions. "We came to see you guys! We haven't spoken in years, it's about time we do. Lucas told us he was moving here, we had to come say hi!" Riley says, edging closer. "Oh my gosh, Maya! Your cheek!" She says, a concerned look on her face. "Oh never mind.." I say, my hand going to my cheek. "Don't bother, I... Fell." I continue, an unconvinced look on Riley's face. "We want you guys to be apart of our wedding." Farkle says, changing the subject and wrapping an arm around Riley. "Peaches, it was always us. We need to become friends again. We owe it to our middle school selves." Riley says. I smile and pull her into a hug. "Riles, we can't ever be apart for that long again!" I smile, hugging her tight. She hugs me back, and as we let go, Cocoa comes and runs up to her. Her eyes widen. "You have a dog?" She squeals, crouching down to pet him. "What's his name?" She says in her dog voice. "Cocoa. He's friendly, he'll love you. "Sorry, we're we interrupting something?" Farkle says, seeing Lucas on the couch, and probably noticing how messy our hair is. "Oh, no, we were just-"
"Reading"
"Sketching... And reading," me and Lucas ramble, Riley and Farkle both looking unconvinced. "Okay... Well we just wanted to stop by, our hotel is across the street." Farkle says. "Oh yeah, you guys are in Seattle now, right?" Lucas asks, Riley nodding happily. "It's lovely there. It rains a lot, but who doesn't love splashing in puddles?" Riley exclaims, smiling and folding her hands together. "In rileytown? Nobody!" I laugh, her smiling even more than before, which I didn't think was possible. "So, you two, living together! How's that been?" Riley asks, raising her eyebrows. "What exactly are you two?" She asks.
"Oh were just friends." I lie, Lucas walking forwards. "Well, she is, I'm not." He smiles, me elbowing him. He looks at me and smiles. I roll my eyes. "Aw you guys are so cute!" Riley says, rocking back and forth on her feet. "No, riles, really were just friends." I chuckle, Lucas laughing at this. "Sure..." Farkle says, intertwining his fingers in Riley's. "Ok, you guys are the cute ones." I say, smiling at their happiness. I hope to have that one day, I think, subconsciously glancing at Lucas. "Well we should get going. Can we come by tomorrow? We're here till Wednesday. Maybe we can go out!" Riley says. "Oh I know just the place to go to. A little silly, but Riley you'll love it." I say, thinking of the perfect place to hang out with my three best friends. Or at least they were my three best friends. And Lucas, well, I think we're past friends. "Alright, sounds good. Well come her at what, 3 pm?" Farkle asks. "Yeah, sounds good." I say. "Bye guys!" I say, waving, as the door shuts behind them. As soon as the door shuts, I turn around to Lucas, who is petting cocoa. "What was all that?" I laugh, sitting next to him on the couch, resting my head on his shoulder. "We're not just friends. I'm not believing that," he replies, kissing me on the lips. As we break apart, I smile. "Wow, huckleberry got game!" I giggle, kissing him again. He kisses back passionately, putting a hand on the back of my head. We break apart, his smile so large it looks as if it'll break his face.
Lucas's point of view:
As we break apart I feel the happiest I ever have since I left Riley. Maya is so amazing, I don't want her gone, ever. "Hey, it's only 2. You wanna do something?" I say, standing up from the couch, reaching out my hand for her to take. She holds it, getting up with me. "Where to?" She asks, stretching. "I dunno. Let's just go out. Maybe get coffee, go shopping?" I say, Maya smiling and giving me a hug, me kissing her forehead. "Sounds great," she says muffled, due to her cheek being pressed against my chest. "Let's go then!" She says, getting her shoes on.
As we walk into the coffee shop, we see how long the line is. "Ugh, the lines so long!" Maya groans. "Hey, it's 20 degrees out there, everyone's dying for a hot latte." I chuckle, getting in the back of the line with Maya. "It's so toasty in here." She says, taking her hat off. "My hair probably looks like shit..." She says, pushing it back, blonde locks cascading around her face. "Yeah. It looks like the shit." I chuckle, her eyes rolling. I peck her on the lips, and we wait the rest of the time in line. We order our drinks and wait by the pickup spot. As we wait, I wrap my arms around Maya and rest my chin on her head, her chuckling at first but then holding my arms. "A chai latte with no foam for... Maya" the employee says, putting Maya's drink on the counter, "and a decaf blend for..." The person furrows their brows,"ranger Rick?" They say, people looking at me chuckling as I grab my drink, blushing. I knew there was something going on when Maya said she'd order for me... I look to her, and she sips her latte, a smirk showing on her face. I wrap my arm around her playfully, chuckling. "I'm so getting you back for that," I say as we walk out of the shop.
Maya's point of view:
I look in the mirror of the dressing room and turn, looking at myself in a pair of ripped jeans. I open the door to see Lucas, who already picked what he's going to buy, on his phone, sitting on a chair outside of the room. "How about these?" I ask, doing a turn and sticking my hands out smiling. "They look great on you. But also you could wear a trash bag and look good. So those just make you look even better!" He says, me smiling and going over to peck him on the lips. "Okay I have one more thing." I say, going back in and putting on a little black dress

" I say, going back in and putting on a little black dress

(Above) and exiting the dressing room. "Lucas! Isn't this one cool!" I say, loving how I look in the dress. He looks up and turns off his phone completely, jaw hanging open. "God you're hot!" He says, smiling. People start looking over as I hit him, laughing. "Buy it. If you don't buy it I'm gonna be mad at you." He says, me going back into the changing room. I change back into my clothes, and leave, taking the stuff I want and giving what I don't want to the employee at the dressing room entrance. I go up to the counter, and a really cute guy is my cashier. He winks at me and hands me a note as he bags my clothes. I blush and read it, it's a phone number. I'm surprised he does all this while I'm with Lucas, but I turn around to see that he's still walking over. He comes up behind me, and grabs the note. A jealous look on his face, he takes a pen and writes "she's with me" on the paper, sliding it back to the guy. I smile, the now grumpy cashier bagging Lucas's clothes. We walk out with our bags, hand in hand, and as soon as we exit the store we begin giggling uncontrollably.