Lazy day

Lucas's point of view:
I wake up to the sound of the main menu video of James Bond playing. I realize that we had fallen asleep watching the movie last night. Maya is in my arms, her head resting on my chest. She is sound asleep. I watch her as her chest rises and falls, her full lips parted slightly, letting air pass through. The bruise on her face has gotten slightly smaller since last night, thanks to the ice, which i see is now just a bag of water. I realize I should probably get up, but I don't want to wake Maya. I slide out my legs, so my feet are now grounded. I gently lift her back so that I can get her off my chest, and grab a throw pillow to rest her head on. I am sure too keep her bruised cheek untouched. As soon as I get up, I find my cellphone and call the police, telling them too look for josh. I expect them to come over or question me about him, but as soon as I say his name, that's all they need. Apparently he has been arrested before and they have his records. I'm not surprised by this. I decide to make eggs and sausage, for Maya and because I'm hungry. I realize that I have work today, but I call in sick. I can't just leave Maya here alone, after what happened, I just can't. I can't explain why, just the thought of her alone, icing her cheek, watching James Bond movies by herself is so sad. I begin on the breakfast, going into the fridge and taking out eggs, milk, bacon, and butter. I set the heat on the stove and put on two pans. While it heats, I crack four eggs and put them in a bowl with milk, salt and pepper. I whisk them together until they are in a yellow liquid, add butter to the now hot pans, and pour the egg into one pan. I add bacon in the other, pushing around the egg with a spatula. As I cook, I hear a yawn. I turn to see Maya sitting up, hair a mess, but still pretty as ever. She rubs her eyes. "Didn't you have work today?" She asks, getting up and stretching. "Yeah," I say, flipping the bacon. "I called in sick. I wanted to be sure you were okay. Are you?" She putts a hand up to her cheek."yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for staying though. I'm glad you did." She says, walking over and pushing the eggs around with the spatula. "Really..." I say, raising my eyebrows. "Oh shut up, you know what I mean." She says, looking down at the pan. "I think these are done." She says, turning the heat down and getting out plates. "Same here." I say, turning my heat off as well. We take the food we want with tongs and sit down to eat. "So I called the cops on josh this morning. They didn't ask more or anything. It was weird. They said he had a criminal record." I say, biting into a piece of bacon. "Yeah..." She says, seeming like she's avoiding the subject. "Maya, do you know something?" I ask, out of curiosity. She sighs. "When we were dating, he, wasn't the kindest to me." She mutters the last part, eating a bite of scrambled eggs. I put down my fork. "What? Maya, what do you mean?" I say, now getting worried. "It's nothing... Just never mind, Lucas." She says, gesturing with her hand. "No Maya. You need to tell me. What did he do!" I say, grabbing her hand across the table. A tear runs down her face. "I was a victim of domestic violence." She says, more tears flowing. I get up from my seat and give her a hug, petting her hair. "That dick..." I say, squeezing her. "I'm sorry Lucas, I'm being so dramatic, ugh!" She says, wiping her eyes. "No, you're not. You're an amazingly brave person. Anyone same would feel like you do." I say, still crouching next to her chair. She stands, me getting up with her. She goes and splashes cold water in her face, and wipes her face with a wash cloth. She then goes into the living room and sits on the couch. I go and join her. "Don't let anyone tell you that you aren't strong." I say, her looking at me with her big blue eyes. She doesn't say anything for a moment, stating into my eyes, me doing the same. I fall into a trance, those damn eyes.
"You shouldn't let anyone put you down or ruin your mood. You are young, talented, and beautiful. Don't let anyone take that from you." I say, never looking away from her eyes. "You think I'm beautiful?" She asks, our faces getting closer. "Well of course, I mean, look at you!" I chuckle in a hushed voice. She chuckles and begins to playfully hit me it the arm, but as she leans in, I swoop up her face and kiss her. Kissing Maya is a blissful oblivion, fireworks going off as her lips touched mine. She was startled at first, but is now kissing back passionately. I put my hand on the arch of her back, smiling between kisses. She runs her fingers through my short, light brown hair. She kisses harder. I put my hand on her lower back and she breaks away for just long enough to say "I really like you Lucas," against my lips. "I like you too, Maya." I say and continue to kiss her, laying her down on the couch. I move down to her neck, her quietly moaning as I kiss. I smile between every kiss, I can't help it. She puts a hand on my head, and I move back to her lips. She pushes me up, so that I am sitting, and sits on my lap, kissing me on the lips. She breaks apart just long enough to take off my shirt. She looks down at my muscles and smiles, kissing my neck and behind my ear, causing me to moan. I can't help it... The fact that she is on my lap is contributing as well. She moves back to my lips, putting her hands on my chest, admiring the muscle. Without ever stopping the kisses she moves my hand to her ass, kissing harder. "Oh, Maya.." I say between kisses, until suddenly, the doorbell rings. She breaks from my neck, her lips plump from the kisses. She sighs, me finding my shirt and pulling it on. "Coming!" She yells, looking in the mirror, straightening out her hair. She goes over and opens the door, and what I see almost makes me run and hide... "Riley? Farkle?" Maya exclaims.
Sorry this was so short😛wanted to leave with a cliff hanger... Tell me what you think! 💋