All In My Head (Flex)

Word Count: 1,797

Thank you to PanicAtTheWhoz. For this amazing fkn idea! Props to you bro! :D

pick five of you for the music video, these ladies are Fifth Harmony and we have chosen you guys to be their boy toys in their new video "All In My Head" all you have to do is be sexy" I glanced at the information on the packet that was given to me and four other guys we were the lucky five chosen to be the girls love interests in their new video.

Rocco,Justin,Daniel,Travis and myself were the lucky 5 of the 200 guys that came for the part.
I carefully scanned over my packet and saw that I was to be paired with Lauren she was a very beautiful girl with dark hair and amazing emerald eyes the guys and I were to be on set tomorrow morning at 8 am to start shooting the first scene. I headed home in my Range Rover to prepare for my big day I was actually pretty excited that I landed the gig I was a model for a small up n coming modeling agency but I was only paid per offer there where many guys that were more experienced than I was so my gigs were slim. This music video gig paid $500 a day for a 5 day shoot so I was in no position to complain.

(Time Forward)

I woke early the next morning around 6 am ,had breakfast and went to the gym to work out before the first day of shooting started, after my workout I quickly showered and headed to the video location.

Malibu,California was beautiful the women, the beaches, the atmosphere were all breathtaking no way could I ever afford to live here but one day I would love to have a house on the beach maybe find a girl I can settle down with I was only 21 but I still had dreams.

I arrived on the set at 7:30 am and quickly changed into my clothes for the shoot. The girls were getting their finishing touches on their hair and makeup before filming started. I sat on my phone messaging my mom who was congratulating me on being picked for the video

"Gracias mama Mi voy te amo"

"Okay guys if we could all get started!" The director shouted through his bullhorn
The guys and I walked up to a crowd of camera men and women

"Okay girls meet your love interests for the video Travis you're with Normani, Rocco your with Dinah Jane, Daniel you're with AllyBrooke, Justin you're with Camila and did y/n you are paired with Lauren okay we are going to start filming Lauren's scene"

The director motioned for me to stand behind Lauren we were beginning to film the party scene for the ending of the video Lauren turned to me with a smile

" I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to introduce myself I'm Lauren and you are? "

"Y/N, it's very nice to meet you Lauren" I said smiling at her I noticed her face begin to turn red she was blushing

I extended my hand but got a hug instead I hugged her back and could of sworn I heard a slight moan but I brushed it off. Lauren's body felt amazing against mine and I had to think of other things to prevent myself from getting aroused By her.

I removed my shirt as instructed by the director and noticed Lauren looking at me her eyes focused on my abs as she bit her bottom lip making me a bit nervous.

"Ok in this scene girls you are going to just Dance ,guys dance close to the girls act like you're having a good time and action!"

As the playback rolled, Lauren began grinding on me we danced in sync with one another I lay my hands on her hips as she backed herself more into me making me hard.