Four years later

It was four years later and Bobby thought you were ready to go on jobs by yourself.

Its was your first hunt alone you were going after a vampire this particular vampire was in Ohio and was going after women in a bar called 'The Train'. You went to the bar and sat down and ordered your (f\b) ( your favorite beer). That's when a man sat beside you and said " what's a beautiful girl like you doing in a bar like this?"he said with a smirk on his face.

You thought of a lie really quick" My boyfriend dumped me and came to the bar to get a drink and maybe find a new boyfriend."you said with a smirk on your face.

He looked you up and down "What would you say if I asked you out?"he said with the smirk never leaving his face.

You held back the look of disgust" You have to buy me another beer," you said looking him dead in the eyes " and buy the way my name is (Y\N)."

"Nice to meet you (Y\N), NY name is Jake." He gets you the beer you were drinking before and he turns away and opens it, you can barley see it but you saw the bottle with vampires blood in it. You smiled and waited for your drink. He turned around and gave you the bottle.

"What do you say we forget the drinks and go to your place?" you say winking at him.

He had a thinking expression then he said" OK" and he gave you a wink back.

~time skip you are at an abandoned building~

He takes you inside and you immediately pull out a machete that was in you coat pocket. " Well well well you have done a lot of damage to the girls that go to that bar Mr.Vampire." you say with a smirk on your face.

He stood there in disbelief and that's when you heard a car doors close and you look outside and then back over at the vampire and cut his head off. You walk outside and look at the two men staring at you. One was really tall with dirty blonde hair,and the other one was shorter and had goldish brown hair and the most beautiful green eyes. The shorter one was sexy you thought to yourself.