Chapter 9 silly little love songs

Friday. Thank god.  i just had to put up with school for one more day, then i had 48 hours of freedom ahead of me.  i left my hair wavy today and once again, cleaned my smudged makeup.  so much for a no drama year i thought to myself. 

i planned my escape to school perfectly, i was to walk down stairs, not stopping or making eye contact with anyone.  then walking out the door.  if my car decoded to star, good.  if it decided to be a bitch, then once again i will walk.  and NOT let jordan know.

who am i kidding?  why would he care?  he's is the one who kidded another girl infront of me.  obviously he was trying to tell me, without telling me, that this little fling, was over. 

i ran down the stairs keeping my head down at my feet.  i sensed the guys were in the kitchen becuase when i walked in everything went silent.  "Arianna-"  a voice broke, but i diddnt turn to look.  i kept going.

i put the key in the ignition and, yes!  it started.  thank god.  now off to school.

~ ~ ~ 

i walked to my car after school, only to find a vente dirty chai latte-iced- on my car.  it must have recently been put there because the ice was still in big chunks.  i took it off the roof, there was a not attached to it.

my dearest Arianna Rachel Fox,

Please, you have to hear me out.  i can explain everything.

just come to my house at 5pm tonight.

please, just give me a chance.

sincerly, Jordan Mark Witzigreuter

i crumpled uo the note and threw it in my bag, but however, i was not about tolet this $7 dollar drink go to waste. 

~ ~ ~

it was 4:50pm and i still had not decided to give Jordan a chace to explain or not. 

if i dont go i may regret this for the rest of my life.

if i do go, he might say exactly what i want to hear.

if i dont go, i'll look strong, like i don't care anymore

but i do care!  thats it, im going.

it only took me 20 minutes to get there, so the time was 5:10.  i walked up the small walk way and pressed my finger agesnts the tiny doorbell button.  it rang about a half a second before Jordan answerd the door egarly.  He smiled.

"Ari.  you came!"  he said like he wasnt expecting me.  i half smiled and stepped in.  i diddnt say anything back.  "Here, just follow me."  led me down the hall to a tiny white door with a blue "J" on it.  he looked at me, "Close your eyes." 

i sighed, "fine."  and i shut them.  he took my hand and led me into the room.  from what i could tell the room was darker that the hallway.  he sat me down in a stiff wooden chair.  he leaned down to me and whisperd in my ear.  "keep 'em closed."

then i heard his footsteps moove in the opposite direction.

"okay,"  he breathed, "open your eyes."

and so i did, only to see the most beautiful sight.  the room was dark, with the exception of a couple yards of twinkly christmass lights.  jordan was acompanied by Deryck on a small wooden stage set up infront of me.  behind them was a big blown up picture of me and jordan.  the one he took of both of us the day he told me he liked me.

i diddnt know what to say, all that came out of my mouth was, "wow."

"you like it?"  he asked.

"i lo- eh, it's uh okay, i guess."  i caught myself.  im holding my ground, im still pissed.

"Arianna, you know how you said photography was a was of expression what you feel, letting other people know exactly how you feel about somthing?"  i nodded.  "well this is how i do that.  this song is how i feel about you."

Deryck started strumming.

Hello what’s your name girl

Do you feel alright

Said my name then you stopped me

Cause it don’t matter tonight

We’re acting kinda crazy

Feeling amazing

I’ve done the fast path down your one way eyes.  Hey, can you be my queen tonight

Cause I got the feeling that your feeling me

Under these flashing lights,  Hey, can I be your king tonight

I could dress you up in diamond jewlery Cause straight up your royalty.  Get up, get up

We don’t gotta take it slow

Tell me lies, tell me lies

Like we’er never going home.  You say the music makes you wanna fall in love

So let this song come true

This one goes out to me and you .  I’ve got the notion for emotion

And baby I set my sights on you

I’ve got the notion for emotion

Baby so let this song come true.

(sidenote- i do not own theese lyrics, theese are actualy TRS lyrics.)

he stopped and looked up to me.  "so, yeah.  it's not exactly finished, but it's somthing.  and it's true.  all from my heart."  i smiled.  "so you like it?"

i nodded. "it's the sweetest thing anyones done for me."  he stood up and waved Deryck out the door.  he came to neal beside me.

"That girl you saw, she was just a crazed fan.  the kiss diddnt mean anything!  she forced it onto me."  he paused to take my hand.  "i swear.  the only reason i diddnt come get you earlier was because i thought i might mess everything up.  and loose you for good."  his thumb was stoaking my hand.  "and i could never live with myself if i lost the one thing i ever turely loved."

i had no words.  all i could do was take his face in my hands and lean in slowly, kissing him lightly.  "did that mean anything to you/"  i asked playfully.

he stood up and while doing so he swooped me in his arms.  he put his nose to mine.  "it meant everything to me."  he said quietly kissing me again.

 (sidenote- should i write more?  or leave it at this?  let me know!)