My Friend Jordan Chapter 1

Summer ended before i knew it.  And apparently the schools were resuming tomorrow.  i sighed my dream summer had ended.  the only regret i have was not being able to slee very well with my summer job and all.  my job you ask?  I worked as a on tour photographer for my cousin's band, Next Generation, on warped tour this year.  My cousin, Ryder is the lead singner and practically controls the band.  so when the guys we'rent happy a girl was touring with them, he made them have an open mind.  and to their surprise, having a girl on tour balenced things out. anyways, being on the tour the whole time, i got to meet and hang with so many oter bands.  particularly The Ready Set, which just so happends my brother, charlie, manages. 

school seemed irrelevent to me right now, i really don't want to deal with college app stress or graduation stress.  i, Arianna Fox, wanted 18 to be a calm peaceful year, no drama and deffinetly no boys.  i was leaving in a year for college, if i attach on to someone this year, it'll be extra hard to leave.

~ ~ ~

i awoke to the blaring sound of, no not my alram, but of an untuned guitar being played down in the kitchen.  in confusion i quickly got ready, pulling on ripped skinny jeans and a royal blue tee-shirt with the neck and part of the shoulders cut out, leaving my black sports bra strap that hung snuggly on my shoulder, curving my neck, visible.  my hair was like a sea of calm waves, i decided it looked good and i kept it.  looking at the clock it was 7am i had to leave in 10 minutes to get to 1st period by 7:25.

almost tripping on the dark stairs, i scurried down eager to find where the musical noise was coming from.  i walk into the kitchen to see 3 boys sitting there, one with a guitar.

"Sorry Ari, did we wake you?" Charlie asked with a look of concern.

"Yeah, actually you did." i said answering his question.  "But its fine, i had to get up anyway."

Charlie looked at me puzzled and then his eyes averted to the backpack i was carrying on my shoulder.  "Oh my god, does school start today?"

He's so oblivios some times.  "So im told."  i said with a matter-of-factly tone in my voice.

i walked to the fridge to grab somthing to take with me while Charlie continued.  "So then we did you a favor, in directly."

"In directly" i sighed under my breath.

"Oh, guys, you remeber my sister Arianna right?"  charlie said as he gestured to the guys in my kitchen.

the taller one, with blonde hair and a slight hint of a beard stood up first to speak.  "Yeah, how could anyone forget this beauty?!"  he said with a chuckle, i smiled back.

the shorter then opend his mouth, with a quizzical look on his face.  "Yeah, yeah, you were the photographer for that band uh-"

"Next generation" i finished his sentence.

"Yes! thats the one!"  He smiled, "it's nice to see you again, Arianna." he said with a look of adoration on his face.

i smiled.  there was somthing about him, his eyes were just so blue, and his hair complemented his complection so perfectly.  i looked over to charlie. "alright, im out." i said halfway out the door.  i took a quick last glance back, Andy, the blonde one, had resumed what he was doing with charlie, but Jordan, the short one, his eyes still followeded me out the door.