Chapter 3 Friends? or more?

Arianna's POV

i diddnt know wether to be jealous or to be happy, or not feel anything at all.  god, why did it pain me to see that slutty waitress flirt with jordan?  was it becasue she's all wrong for him, or becasue i diddnt have the nerve too.  okay, i admit, i have fanisized about me and jordan having a relationship before, but that was based purley on imagination!  no way in hell have i ever thought it was possible.  anyways, i sure he wouldnt be interested in a highschool girl, exspecialy me, Chairlie's sister.

"That was smooth my friend.  Very smooth."  Andy said excitedly.  "but bro, why wouldnt you call her?  did you even look at her?" 

Jordan's face reddened.  "she's just, not the girl im looking for, i guess."  he said modestly glancing his eyes up to see me in the rearview mirrior.  my stomach flipped.

"Man, you gotta start looking.  because when you get big, it's gonna be hard to tell who likes you for you and not just your fame."  andy responded not looking away from his phone.  " i mean, Arianna, you probably have a boyfriend even."

the statement caught me off guard.  jordan looked up to catch my response.  why was he so interested in what i had to say?  "er- uhh actually i don't."  was it just me or did Jordan look relived?  "with warped this year, there really wasnt time to have a boyfriend, i guess."

we sat in silence the rest of the way.  pulling up in my drive way, andy raced out of the car to tackle to Travis, which left us by our selves.

"do he always have so much energy?"  i asked with a laugh.

Jordan nodded.  "unfortunately, yes.  yes he does."  i laughed again. 

the rest of the guys had disapeard into the house and i followed jordan in the same direction.  but instead of entering, he sat down on the step of the front porch.

confused, i asked, "Uhh Jordan, what are you doing?"

he breathed in, "it's so nice outside this time of year.  why waste it?"  he looked up at me with hope in his eyes.

agreeing with him i sat down too. he sighed and said, "so you're a photography geek?" a smile grew on his face.

"me? geek? nope.  i just really like photography."  i paused.  i diddnt know if i could go into detail or not.  i looked at him. he diddnt look convinced.  "Photography is my way to give other people a chance to look through my eyes, see the world how i view it, ya know?"

"i understand perfectly."  he looked me in the eyes now.  "like me and my music.  even though i make up story lines, i put myself in that situation.  like- er- it's hard to explain, you wont get it."  he looked away.

i put my hand on his arm, he quickly turned to look at it, then at me.  i smiled, "Try me."  he smiled even bigger and moved his hand to fit over mine.

"well, like if i i really did give up my virginity to the wrong girl when i was way too young,  this is how i would feel, this is how i would react.  or if i did-do"  he paused " uh love a girl who i can't be with, this is what i would do."his thumb now stroaking my hand, thats still on his arm.  i smiled and let out a giggle.  he looked at me confused and emabrresed.

"so drain notes is about sex!"  he looked relived.  "i knew it!"

he took my hand in both of his, and he angled his shoulder to face me, i did the same.  "you know what they say about hands in romeo and juliet?"  he paused, interlocking our fingers.  my stomache did that dumb butterfly thing.  "holding hands that are used for prayer, is just as sacred as a kiss."  he looked up in my eyes.  i must be dreaming.  so he is interested in me?  i might just faint. 

"oh then dear saint, let lips do what hands do."  i replied quoting romeo.  his hand reached for my chin, drawing us closer and closer until- his lips softly touched mine.  locking us together.  the kiss ended and he slowly pulled away.  his face looked confused yet like he enjoyed it. 

"JOR- oh, there you are."  Deryck poked his head out the door.  his gaze fell to our hands, that were still intertwined.  i quickly unlocked them and pulled away.  he continued, "Ari, Charlie wants you inside."

i smiled at him as he closed the door.  i got up and so did jordan. "Arianna!"  Jordan called as he caught my arm, i turned back.  "im sorry, i diddnt mean to uh- that was out of line."

i stepped closer so that we were almost touching.  my eye level was about at his mouth, i looked up, putting my hand on his chest.  "Don't be."  i smiled and took a step to the door, suddenly stopping to turn back, "oh and, you can call me Ari."  i said.  he smiled.