THE INTERVIEW

BREAKING NEWS - KRISTEN STEWART FOUND SAFE AND SOUND TWENTY YEARS LATER

KRISTEN STEWART IS ALIVE AND WELL

KRISTEN STEWART WAS FINALLY FOUND AFTER TWENTY YEARS, LA POLICE CONFIRMS

In no time, the whole world learned that Kristen Stewart had been found. Ever since the local police had confirmed, the paparazzi around town were sniffing around, trying to learn some gossip to print in their magazines. Karen was scared to death of walking out from her new house. She couldn't go back to her old one. Her biological family had insisted that she stayed with them for a while. She agreed, as long as Robert joined them. They were fine with that. John and Jules had accepted him as their son-in-law, already hearing the wedding bells.

Talking about the family that had raised our heroine, there was no word from them. It was like they hadmagically disappeared from the face of the Earth.

Our heroine had been invited to the Late Night show for her very first interview. The whole nation seemed to be thrilled to hear her story. But there was no story! She was just an average young woman living her life. And she had to show it to the world.

Behind the scenes, she had stood near the entrance from which she was supposed to enter, when they announced her. She couldn't be more nervous.

She adjusted her dress - dark black, like the cold nights spent in Vancouver with her gang each New Year since she had gone to college. Which reminded her - had they heard the news? Why hadn't they called her?

Her hands reached for her phone, trembling from nerves. For the first time in her life, the thought of calling Suzie, Alanna, CJ or even Alicia and Riley was rather frightening. She wasn't sure how she had dialed the number she wanted to dial. She had probably dialed the wrong person.

Nope.

"Karo?" , Riley Keough, one of our heroine's closest friends, spoke over the phone.

"Did you read the newspaper?" , Karen shot her question.

Riley was confused. What newspaper? Why would she read the newspaper? She never did that. "N-No? Karen, what's going on?"

"Turn on the TV, on the Late Night show," our heroine pleaded and closed the phone just when she was called to go on stage. There it went. She inhaled and exhaled from relief.

When Karen stepped on the stage, everyone burst in applausement. Some even crying from joy. Kristen Stewart was safe and sound! And gorgeous, indeed.

She looked at the people, gatherered to see her, who had prayed days and nights for her to be found. And there she was - in all her glory, ready for her very first interview.

"So, Kristen," the interviewer began, when she sat on the sofa opposite him. He was lucky our heroine hadn't frowned at him and asked him to call her Karen instead. "How do you cope with being found twenty years after your abduction?"

She shifted in her seat, feeling uncomfortable. She was being watched from the whole country. And not everyone believed that she was Kristen Stewart. People had expected a tall woman with short blonde hair. No one would guess that Karen had only grown to 5'5" and that her hair had grown longer and had turned brown overtime.

"It's insane!" , she exclaimed. "I haven't done anything to contribute to this society, I am not an actress or a singer, and I already have fan clubs and haters. It's like I've become an overnight sensation."

The interviewer raised his eyebrows, grinning. "Do you like this?" Why was he grinning?

Karen shook her head. "No. There's no need for any of that. I'm just a young woman, with an education, a career and loyal friends. I need no fame. I just happened to come across the Amber Alert on the milk carton on my birthday. The police was very helpful in this situation," she confessed.

"Interesting," spoke the interviewer. She could tell her was lying just by the intonation of his voice.

"I was even proposed a movie part, but I declined it. I can't act to save my life," she giggled, making the audience and even the people behind the scenes laugh at her sense of humour.

And the interview continued calmly and better than expected. At least it would shut the mouths of the non-believers.