2.

When I looked at her I didn't know what to feel. My stomach turned around and I felt my heart beating faster and faster. I even think my mouth fell open.

"Are you okay?" Jourdan said.

I suddenly snapped out of it and turned around. I nodded.

"She's coming." Jourdan whispered.

And again I felt my heart dropping to my stomach. It felt like minutes, waiting for her to get here. I didn't turn around anymore either. I was facing Jourdan.

"Uhm.. Hi." A small, raspy but familiar voice said.

My hands were shaking. I looked at Jourdan and she gave me a encouraging smile. I slowly turned around and saw her face.

Cara.

The last time I saw her was when we broke up.

"Hi." I said, softly and I immediatly looked down.

"Hey Jourdan." Cara said. "Do you mind if I take Kendall with me?" My eyes widened when she said that. How the hell did she know that I was here?

"I don't mind," Jourdan said. With my eyes I tried to tell her to say no, "but you'll have to ask Kendall herself." I silently sighed.

Cara looked at me. "Kendall?" She said, still talking very softly.

I shrugged. "I don't know." I mumbled. "I don't think so.." I couldn't do it.

"Why not?" Cara frowned her eyebrows and I saw the disappointment in her eyes.

I just couldn't do it. Seeing her for the first time, after a long time, I still felt the same about her. I missed her and I still love her.

"I just... I can't..."

"Just come with me." She said, interrupting me. She sounded urgent this time and grabbed my hand, but quickly let it go.

I turned to Jourdan and nodded as a sign that I should go. I bit my lip and slowly stood up. I gave Jourdan a hug and told her that we would meet up again later in the week.

Cara was already standing at the door, waiting for me. Her car was waiting outside. We both got into the backseat.

As we sat down we said nothing and I felt kinda awkward. I still don't know what I was doing here.

"How are you?" She asked. I felt her looking at me. I didn't look back at her.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I don't know. Told my driver to go somewhere nice."

"Why? What am I even doing here." I looked outside, the streets of London passing by.

Cara frowned her eyebrows. "Why are you acting like this Kendall?" She asked confused.

I raised my eyebrows and turned to her. "Are you really asking me this?" She slowly nodded. "It's been months since I've spoken to you. Right after the break up you got a new girlfriend. And now you suddenly want to show up?!" I felt myself getting sad and angry. Tears welling up in my eyes. I looked away again.

Cara stayed silent. The car kept driving and driving, leaving the busy area of London. What was she thinking? That she could just kidnap me? And act like nothing happened?