4.

- Kendall's POV -

"Kiss me." Cara said. She looked at me and I looked at her. I didn't know what to do, but looking at her made me want to kiss her so bad.

I guess Cara could read my mind, because she was smirking. "I know you want to."

I teasingly shook my head. "Nope." And I walked away. Cara likes this. She likes playing games.

I slowly walked inside. I bit my lip and looked behind me. I saw Cara looking at me. I turned back around and suddenly I felt her hands grabbing my hips and she pulled me back against her. Cara put her chin on my shoulder and her mouth against my ear.

"Kiss me." She whispered.

I slowly turned around, put my arm around her neck. Slowly put my face closer to hers. I was a few inches away and I could already feel her breathing against my skin.

And I walked away.

I smirked. I was making her crazy. I turned around and stuck out my tongue. A bigger smirk appeared on Cara's face. Suddenly she ran after me. I yelled and ran away from her, but running and being drunk doesn't work. So I ended up in her walk-in closet, making it hard for myself to escape.

"HA." Cara stood in the doorway. I leaned against the wall, far away from the door. I couldn't help but smile at her. She loves playing these games. "You're mine now Jenner." But she wasn't moving.

"Come and get it then."

Cara slowly walked towards me. I did nothing but follow her every move. Her hair was messy, her make up on point and her eyes were glistering.

Beautiful.

My heart started pounding every step she came closer.

Cara stood right in front of me. She put her arm around my hip and placed her other hand gently on my chin. I felt her softly breathing against my lips. Keeping me in agony. I moved my lips closer to hers and closed my eyes.

Our lips touched.

One soft kiss.

I felt my heart getting warm, butterflies in my stomach. My hands were shaking and my legs got weak. I got shivers all over my body.

Her lips let go of mine, but quickly came back for more. I put my arms around her neck and Cara pulled my hips closer to her body. Our lips were only focused on each other.

Cara slowly flicked her tongue over my bottomlip, which made crazy. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face closer to mine. Our tongues touched and started dancing.

Suddenly Cara grabbed my thighs and pulled me up. Still kissing, she carried me over to her bedroom.

Gently, she put me down and our lips met again. What I felt was undescribable. I could feel that we missed each other so much. This was the most passionate kiss we've ever had. I didn't want it to stop.

- Cara's POV -

From her lips, my lips softly and slowly kissed her jaw, down to her neck. I still knew her weaknesses. The left side of her neck was super sensitive. I gave her little kisses on that spot. I could hear her breathing getting harder and faster.

I really didn't want to rush anything. Every kiss I placed on her, I took my time for them. Making sure I didn't miss a spot. Making sure she would enjoy every one of them.

My hand traced the side of her cheek, down to her neck. I unbottened her shirt and opened her it, revealing her amazing upper body.

I looked at her for a few seconds.

God. She's beautiful. "Your beautiful."

Kendall sat up and faced me. "You are."  She grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head.

Again, I made her lay on my bed. Our lips met again, but not for long. I wanted to place kisses all over her whole body. So I did: starting at her neck, down to her collarbone. I quickly gave a teasingly lick on her earlobe. She giggled, which made me smile.

Back to her collarbone, down to her bra. I teased her, kissing her boobs with her bra on. I couldn't hold back anymore, so I pulled one bra strap down. Slowly. And then the other. Kendall unhooked her bra. I watched her take of her bra.

I was hypnotized. She didn't break eyecontact. Looked me right into my eyes, while taking off her bra. This girl...

She went to sit on her knees, on the bed. And pulled me on it, making me sit the same way. My shirt was already off, so Kendall took of my bra and thew it on the ground. She planted kisses on my breasts and kissed me.

I kissed her back. Rough this time. Hungrily. I wanted her so bad. Our bodies touched, which turned me on more. While kissing I quickly unbottoned her pants. While I grabbed the top of her pants, to pull them down, suddenly..

"Cara, no. Stop."