Diana Music Video

Hello! So i was looking up things for this book and i came across this idea someone had for Diana...if they made a music video. I think this is like the best thing ever and i cant get over this!!!

Remeber i DID NOT make this idea up!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Heres the concept: 
You  get the perspective of 5 different girls. They are not drop dead gorgeous like the girls they typically use, and there's actually one for each of them this time. Girls from completely diffrent parts of the world.
Alright. So you see Girl 1, and she's maybe getting bullied ay school. Spending time hiding in the bathroom because she has no where else to go, then there's a knock on the stall, and it's Liam. He came to her rescue.
then you see Girl 2. She steps onto the scale, and you see her reaction to whatever the weight may be, and it takes a toll. She runs to the mirror, examining what she considers flaws. She becomes disgusted, and hits the mirror, shattering it inevitably. As she reaches for a shard of glass to bury into her chest, 2 arms are wrapped around her waist. Niall then removes the lethal glass from her bloody hand, dropping it the the floor.
Then it goes to Girl number 3. She's crying in the bathroom for whatever reason, and reaches for a bottle of pills. She dumps the whole bottle into her hand, preparing to swallow every last one, when a hand covers her own.It's Louis. He takes the pills, flushing them immediately.
Not there's Girl 4. She's in the her bathtub, the razor blades leaving intricate marks along her thighs, when the water begins to run. She looks up to see Zayn, metaphorically washing away her pain, and helping her out  of the tub.
Then there's Girl 5. She's walking home from a long day at school, already drained, and comes home to her parents fighting. She immediately heads to her room and hids in the corner, pulling her knees to her chest and pressing play on her phone trying to drown them out, 
Diana begins to play.
Two hands pull to remove her from the corner, and she's greeted by a smirking Harry. 
Each boy begins to run with their girl. They run down the stairs, down the hall, down the street, and end up at a concert.
The boys take their places on stage and the girls are just random fans in the crowd. It was all a vision of the mind. Nothing but imaginary dreams. They never actually physically met them, but those boys still touched the girls individually, and saved them.
Then the end of th evideo should cut to the boys sitting there, as serious as ever, saying a message like "We know you all have troubles, but we're here for you. Dpn't ever let anyone affect you but yourslef. You're all Beautiful, and you're our Princesses."

-----------------------------------------

This is like the most amazing ideao ever. I can imagine this music video allready. I betting they won't make a music video for Diana but if they do, they should base it around this idea. Like seriously these boys have saved many lives!!