Problems Directioners Have!

Plz Vote, Comment, And Follow Me!!    

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Fangirling so hard it physically hurts you.

2) Buying a magazine just because the boys are on the cover and have a small part in it.

3) Insisting on using a fork while eating ice cream. (Tried it..Its not that difficult)

4) Not remembring your life before a directioner......

5) Watching all of the X-Factor Video Diaries like a Million Times!!!

6) When people think they know more about them than you and you just want to kill the girl....

7) Wishing you had an Accent.

8) Picture Of One Direction: If there's one of them, it's nice b/c I can focus on only him. If there two of them , its lovely b/c BROMANCE ALERT! If there are three of them, im obviously fine with it b/c who doesnt enjoy a pic of 3 amaZayn guys?.....But when there are four of the i can't help but feel bad for the one who isn't in it!

9) Seeing Niall or Harry cry..And you start crying!

10) Wishing Harry gave you Jungle worms.

11) My Head Says:Liam  

      My Eyes Say :Zayn  

      My Ears Say:Louis  

      My Heart Says:Niall  (I Always Listien To My Heart <3)

      My Body Says:Harry

12) Accidently calling Nail Polish Niall Polish

13) Using amaZayn in a normal conversation.

14) You think Louis's  fungi joke is the funniest joke EVER!

15) Fighting with your friend over who gets who.

16)  Your Christmas list is Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne in            no particular order. 

17)  Your best dance move is “pat the dog, screw the lightbulb, and then you just go crazy!"

18)  Listening to the boys so much that you begin to sound like you’re British.

19) Having the urge to start singing “What Makes You Beautiful" whenever you hear “you don’t know".

20) Realizing that your grandma has a better chance of dating Harry than you. 

21) When you’re in the car and you can’t listen to One Direction so you have to sing it yourself.

22)  Not thinking Harry’s worst habit is a bad habit at all

23) Wishing you had Niall’s metabolism.

24) Smiling like an idiot every time someone says something that reminds you of One Direction.

25) Doing the inbetweeners dance because there’s nothing better to do.

26)  Spending all your time fantasizing about what your life would be like if you dated one of the boys.

27) Thinking of Niall when you see or someone mentions Oreo’s

28)  When someone says “the boys", you automatically think of 1D because they’re your only boys.

29) When you’re having a really cute dream about the guy and then you wake up and realize none of it ever happened. 

30) Finding everyone suddenly unattractive when you compare them to 1D.(They r Just PERFECT!)

31) Spending more time memorizing their song lyrics than stuff you need to know before a test.

32) The fact that Niall and Louis don’t get as many solos as the other boys.

33) Getting weird looks from people because you laugh out loud when you remember something funny the boys did.

34) When someone claims to be a directioner yet the only 1D song they’ve heard is WMYB

35)  The world is supposed to end this year? Oh, please. I haven’t even met One Direction yet.

36) When asked to say something interesting about yourself, the first thing you think of is that you have One Direction Infection.

37) Hoping no one goes through your browser history because then they’d know how obsessed you really are. 

38)  Not being able to decide what photo of the boys to use as your background.

39) “It’s Zayn. That’s Z-A-Y-N."

40) Melting when Louis sings ‘harder’ in Moments.

41) 13k One Direction ‘fans’ unfollowed Zayn on twitter due to his new haircut. WTF!!

42)  Finding out the true meaning of ‘Moments’. 

43)  One word. iCarly.

44)  Realizing that the boys are in the same continent as you and freaking out.

45)  Breaking into song and dance every time you hear their songs on the radio

-----------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this!! It took a while to write!

COMMENT,VOTE,FOLLOW ME

   ~HelloKitty_415