Bringing Father Home

This is the Overprotected sequel

*Tori's pov*

"It's sweet isn't it?" I smiled widely to my younger brother. "course it is, they're happy that's the main thing isn't it?" AJ replied biting his nails. "come on you two we're going to the after party now." our mum spoke cheerily. "ok mum." AJ and I spoke at the same time. I love these sort of events where there's a party, food, drink and best of all happy people. I love it even more because my grandma and grandad just renewed their wedding vows. "Who's that?" AJ interrupted my thoughts, asking confusedly. "what her with the brown hair and red dress?" I questioned. "yeah." AJ replied. "that's one of grandma's best mates." I replied looking confusedly at him. "she's fit." He shrugged. "Ew, bro you think everyone's fit." I rolled my eyes at him. "T can you get me a drink please?" AJ smiled. "what do you want?" I questioned. "vodka and coke?" he replied smiling. I did a sarcastic laugh. "AJ you're 14, I'm not buying you alcohol." I replied going to get us a drink.

"Are you ok sweetie?" mum asked as I stood next to her at the bar. "yeah, just getting AJ and I a drink. what are you having?" I offered mum a drink. "no no I'll buy us a drink put your money away." mum insisted. "no mum it's ok I'll-" I was cut off by mum. "no put it away." she smiled, I sighed allowing mum to win and put my purse away. The bar tender soon served mum. "can I have a coke and two vodka and red bull please." The bar tender soon got our order. "Where's your brother anyway?" mum questioned looking round. I caught sight if him as I looked round he was dancing with a blonde. "he's dancing with some chick." I shrugged, mum let out a low laugh. "so like your father." she said passing me mine and AJ's drinks. "thanks mum." I replied ignoring her comment about AJ being like dad. "see you soon honey." she replied walking into the chairs and sitting down. I went to the dance floor with Caitlin and her younger brother Olly. Olly is the same age as AJ, they're best mates just like myself and Caits are. "What you doing this weekend?" Caits shouted to me over the music. "nothing really." "fancy going clubbing with me and the girls?" Caits offered. "love to." I grinned.

*Julia's pov*

It had been a long day, mum and dad were partying hard and drinking like they'd never drank before. "babe are you and Caits doing shots with us?" I questioned Tori. "yeah sure." Tori and Caitlin beamed together. As Tori got older we developed a close relationship, we'd do things together like spa treatments and watching films. however I was also strict at times and taught her about right from wrong. being a single parent wasn't still isn't easy but I don't regret my children one bit.

"One, two, three." Caits counted us up before we took a vodka shot. once the shot glasses were back on the counter the bar tender filled them up again. It was fair to say that myself, Danie and the girls were wrecked. "come on mum come dance on the dance floor!" Tori grinned, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the dance floor. Caitlin and Danie joined us too. we danced drunkly to DJ Stephanie - black high heels. we were happy and having a good time. not a thing would stop us now.

Comment for the next part. Julia xxxx