"If it was just a fight, then why cant you go home? If it was just a fight why do you have to hide out here? Tell me Theo! You interrogated me, so now it's my turn to interrogate you. So spill." I demanded.

Theo stood and got right in my face. I stood my ground and didn't back down. "If you remember correctly, you told me nothing. I told you already, I got into a fight and that's it." I shook my head not believing him. "I just want to help, Theo." I mimicked him like he said to me when he bought me my lunch.

"It's fine, whatever." I said defeated. "I'm going to go get blankets. Are you all staying?" I asked. Cole and Dallas shook their head and got up to leave. They walked out the door leaving me standing in front of Theo.

I walked around him and went to our closet. I got down a old fuzzy blanket. I threw it at him and walked back to my room. I got one of my extra pillows and tossed it at his head. I turned and walked back to my room.

I laid on my bed thinking about things. What kind of trouble had Theo gotten into. Is it a gang? Oh don't be silly. I told myself unconvincingly.

 Oh yes he is definitely In a gang. No stop, he's not in a gang. That's a stupid thought.

I thought about all this for awhile. I decided to get up and shower. I walked past Theo on the couch and stepped into the bathroom and locked the door. I undressed and put my dirty clothes down the laundry shoot in the bathroom. I slipped into my shower. I turned on scalding hot water, and tried to forget about the hot jerk laying on my couch.

I hummed as I washed my hair, my body, and I even shaved. I got out and looked in the mirror. My skin was red from the hot water. I looked at the bruise on my face. It was almost gone, thank God. I dried off my body and realized I didn't have any clothes with me.

I looked around my bathroom and realized that I threw my clothes down the laundry shoot. Great. I have to go get to my room to get my clothes. I secured the short towel around my body and got ready to run.

I if I run fast enough he wont be able to see me. Maybe he will be asleep. Oh my God. I'm going to have a panic attack. This boy is about to see me basically naked. I unlocked the door and peeped my head out to see Theo. His head snapped up to see me staring at him.

"Um..hi..could you just not look at me when I come out. I f-forgot my c-clothes in my room." I stuttered out. Theo just smirked at me and sat up while crossing his arms across his chest.

"No promises." Theo said smugly. My cheeks tinged pink. "Please Theo, don't look. You know, this is my home. I could easily tell you to get out." I said happily as his smirk faltered. He huffed and put his hand over his eyes.

"Keep your hand their and turn around." I said and watched as he turned on the couch to face away from me. I opened the door and ran to my room. I slammed the door shut. I went over to my drawers and grabbed out a pair of shorts and a crappy t-shirt. I dropped my towel and put on my clothes. I hopped in bed and drifted to sleep.

 I woke when I heard a sound out in the living room. My immediate thought was we were being robbed. Then I remembered Theo was out there. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that 5 in the morning. I groaned and rolled out of bed.

I walked out in the living room and didn't see Theo. He must have left. Then I heard a light snoring. I walked over and almost tripped over Theo who rolled off my couch. I giggled and tapped him on the shoulder.

He groaned and rolled onto his stomach. I tapped him again. "Whaaat?" He said in a husky voice. I got down on my knees and said loudly into his ear. "You fell off the couch!" He flinched and opened his eyes. He was mad. Good