10 - The Lightning

Two days have passed since Marinette's dates with both Chat Noir and FireFox. She was confused, why? She didn't exactly know. But the only things that could be in her mind were two boys; one with a beautiful red hair and turquoise eyes, and a different style of flirting from her cat. Oh, that cat; gorgeous green, cat-like eyes, and a soft blond hair; his style of flirting was annoying, but extremely romantic. He kind of reminded her of Adrien, her ex-crush. She still had a crush on Adrien, but not a strong one. One day after the dates, she took off her posters of him and her desktop was changed to a image of her and Alya. She was in love with Chat and Foxy. She wanted to think of the situation a little, but today (two days after the dates), an Akuma appeared; at afternoon

Screams could be heard from the balcony. Marinette, without a doubt, quickly transformed saying the magic words. When she arrived, the two boys were fighting already. The Akuma was throwing lightnings to the heroes. Ladybug ran to join Chat and Foxy.

"Hey guys, who's the Akuma?" she said, avoiding one of the lightnings. "Hey Ladybug" the two boys said at the same time, then Chat continued "The Akuma is a girl named Flora. I think some boys electrocuted her, and she got very angry... Who wouldn't? And she got akumatized" he said, protecting himself from the lightnings the Akuma was throwing. Then the Akuma yelled "I'm not Flora anymore, now I am The Lightning!" she said, and flew away, in a lightning.

"Ouch, that must have hurt" Ladybug said, then she added "Let's follow her!".

The three heroes followed The Lightning and found her destroying every light she could find. FireFox used his illusions to make a fake light and the Akuma flew towards that light. Ladybug used her Lucky Charm and she got a flashlight.

"A flashlight? What am I supposed to do with this?" LadyBug asked to herself. "Think quick M'Lady, FireFox won't be able to distract her much longer" Chat said, in front of Ladybug, protecting her. She used her lucky vision and saw a turned off light, she also saw a fence above that light.

"Chat, I need you to use your Cataclysm and destroy that fence over there when I give you the signal" she ordered, pointing the fence. Chat nodded and went there to wait for the signal.
LadyBug yelled at FireFox, telling him to stop distracting The Lightning. She went behind the light and turned the flashlight on. This light was strong and it atraccted the Akuma. When The Lightning was close enough, LadyBug ordered Chat to destroy the fence and it fell off like a cage (like in Horrificator and Volpina). The Lightning was trapped, and the object where the akuma was hiding was an elephant plushie. Ladybug destroyed it and captured the black butterfly. She cleaned it and yelled 'Miraculous LadyBug!' while throwing the flashlight to the air, everything was back to normal.

It turned out that the akumatized villian was a 12-years-old girl. She was confused, and then she realized that three heroes were standing in front of her. She stood up, grabbed her plushie and kept watching Chat Noir. He noticed this and asked her what was wrong.

"Ummm... something wrong, Flora?" Chat asked, looking worried.

"No-nothing! And... do you know my na-name???... OMG CHAT NOIR KNOWS MY NAME" she screamed jumping. FireFox excused himself and flew away. Ladybug was laughing at Chat, his expression was priceless.

"OMG CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH??? PRETTY PLEASEEEE" Flora said, taking out a piece of paper and a pen. Chat took it and sign it. The little girl took out a plastic bag and put the paper and pen inside.

"Ladybug, can you also give me your autograph please?" Flora asked extending another piece of paper with another pen. LadyBug took it and signed it, the little girl put the paper in her pocket and the pen too.

Flora was going away, but she turned around and hugged Chat. Chat hugged her back, and Flora fainted.

"Chat, you have a fangirl, a hardcore one" Ladybug giggled, then laughed. "Yeah, she's kinda cute" he said, carrying Flora in his arms.
"When she finds out that you carried her, she is going to have a heart attack... you better take her to her house" she said, and used her yo-yo to get away.

###

Chat took Flora to her house. She woke up and thanked him. Before he went away...

"Chat Noir, I know about love and I can notice that you love Ladybug, but you also love someone else. So let me tell you this; follow your heart, your heart will always tell you the truth" Flora said, and Chat listened to this showing his back to her. He turned around to tell her something, but she was gone.

Just to clear something, Flora is not an angel, 'kay? She is a normal girl.
Another thing, maybe, JUST MAYBE, she will be an important character. And, why she knows the love life of Chat?, you'll find out.

And thanks for the 1k views! I am really happy!