No, he wasn't mad on what Jungkook did. He was mad at himself for not being honest to every little thing around him, he was mad of not being honest of his own self.

"Well fck."

"Fck who?"

Jimin turned around and saw Namjoon, his hands inside his coat's pocket and Seokjin was beside him. He didn't even realized that he was now in front of their company building.

"Sweet Jesus... You changed your hair colour!" Jin moved over and touched Jimin's hair, not quite sure what exactly the older was feeling. "And it's grey..."

"Well hyung, obviously." Jin smacked his arms playfully.

"What are you doing here anyways? And what's up with the new hair colour? Management orders? We don't even have a comeback at the moment." Namjoon said eyeing Jimin's hair.

Jimin shrugged as he caressed his nape. His decision was an immediate one with no basis at all, he couldn't just tell them that.

"Just... PD-nim said that I need a change of phase." he lied.

Namjoon raised his brows but then nodded, not wanting to cross the younger's line. Seokjin scratched his nape as the atmosphere became a little awkward.

"Let's get some doughnuts." Jin blurted. Jimin and Namjoon smiled, liking the idea of eating sweet round bread. It's been a while since they last tasted it, the management didn't forbid them to do so but they insist in case they accidentally add weight which was not an issue at all.

They entered the pastry shop and immediately grabbed trays and tongs to pick what they like.

"This is for Taehyung, these two for Yoongi and Hobi, and this one's for Kookie." Jin chirped as he pick his beloved members' favorite pastry. Can't deny the motherly image.

Jimin's head perked up when he heard Jungkook's nickname but then shook it off immediately. Namjoon noticed his timidness and just shrugged. Jin grabbed the other two's tray to pay for it. Jimin absentmindedly combed his hair and sighed getting Namjoon's attention.

"Jimin." Namjoon placed his hands on the younger's shoulder. Jimin's head turned on his direction brows raising in confusion. "Are you okay?"

Am I okay?

Jimin pat Namjoon's hand on his shoulder and smiled. The answer to the other's question was unclear to him. The issue was Jungkook and he couldn't just say everything was on its place when it's not. He likes Jungkook, Yes. The lies he told the younger made him feel worse just because he thought it will fix the chaos inside him. He thought that Jungkook likes Taehyung. He thought Jungkook just said that he likes him out of pity, but it turns out that it was the other way around, and now the situation became a little more difficult than it already was. Maybe he should just take what he said back, but it was not that easy. Jungkook already believed his lies.

"I'm okay, Hyung. I'm just a little tired, don't worry."

After paying, Jin grabbed the bags of pastry and handed it at Namjoon. "You can't expect me to bring all of those."

Jimin chuckled and they went out the pastry shop. They rode the taxi on the way home and Namjoon paid for the tab. Before going inside the dorm, Jimin covered his head with a beanie, being cautious of the other members' reaction, especially Jungkook.

"Heeeeeeey~" Hoseok opened the door for them, smiling like he never smiled before. Typical J-hope. "Aye! What do we have here?"

Hoseok snatched the bags of pastries on Namjoon hand and ran into the kitchen, leaving the three chuckling.

"Hey! Leave some for the others! It's not all yours!" Jin shouted as he proceeds inside. Jimin removed his shoes and coat, making his way to his and Jungkook's room. He hesitated for a moment before getting inside, thinking the younger was inside.

"You changed your hair colour?" He turned around and saw Yoongi with a doughnut on his hand, must be from the kitchen. Jimin nodded his head as he caressed his nape, Yoongi gave him a thumbs up and entered his own room. 

He twisted the door knob and entered the surprisingly empty room. He shrugged and plopped down on his comforting bed, not bothering to move, he's tired. After a couple of minute he heard the door opening, revealing a topless Jungkook with only a towel covering his lower body.

"Hey, Jiminie-Hyung."

"H-hey, Kookie."

an: OMFG my lovely ppl, I'm so sorry for the author's block, sucks to be a student aye. Please forgive me, I'll make it up to you guys somehow <3 Votes and comments are highly appreciated! .xx